The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introduction('Hello World') :)

5200566c

affiliate
My name is Bennett, I am a recruiter/financial advisor. Want to learn and join this awesome community and tell you guys about Lead Generator chrome extension which gives you free email on people on LinkedIn and learn more about other tools that we can use for prospecting and selling better.

Hello Bennett. Welcome to affiliatefix. You will learn so many things from here. Along with that, you will find all the members and specially the admin very interactive and helpful. If you have any specific queries, don't hesitate to ask. You will always get your answer.

Looking forward to see your post on Lead generation like you said.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Last but not the least don't forget to check the DOJO, it has got some amazing stuffs. lots of tools, very through case studies, amazing guides and lot more which are not available in the normal forums. Its a very place to get started.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

My name is Bennett, I am a recruiter/financial advisor.

Hello @5200566c , welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

Want to learn and join this awesome community and tell you guys about Lead Generator chrome extension which gives you free email on people on LinkedIn and learn more about other tools that we can use for prospecting and selling better.

Is this Lead Generator your product?

Why do you want to tell us about a Lead Generator for LinkedIn?

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Hello @5200566c, and welcome to The Forum :affiliatefix:

Like @internalsoul said

I'm also curious to your browser extension explanation which is IMHO, as far as I can see it now, nothing else than a violation of the privacy policies and finally can't generate valuable leads, but only spam emails :p

Hi Marc, the extension is not violating any privacy policies because we show people what contact information we can find through general public search, which is then curated and validated to make sure they are not spam emails. :)

Hello @5200566c, and welcome to The Forum :affiliatefix:

Like @internalsoul said

On another point: Do you have a special contract or license with G's chrome?
I hope so, because using the chrome logo as your avatar without a license is a gross violation of the trademark protection... and trademark lawsuits are damn expensive, not below $ 100,000.
As Mod of our Legal Forum, I do hope so, you have this agreement with google ;)

Thanks. :) Didn't know what the protocol was around here for profile pics.

Hello @5200566c , welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

Is this Lead Generator your product?

Why do you want to tell us about a Lead Generator for LinkedIn?

Lead Generator is an early product that me and a couple of my friends at NSU are having fun with. Most of what Lead Generator has right now in contact information are people's personal emails. There is one more piece to the extension which is the probability of whether or not the person is looking for a change. I have used the tool myself, got some good leads from it and think it has potential for both recruiting space and sales/marketing lead gen.

Why? I would love to hear your thoughts on whether this is a good product or not to get early feedback on it for further development or just no good.

Lead Generator is an early product that me and a couple of my friends at NSU are having fun with. Most of what Lead Generator has right now in contact information are people's personal emails. There is one more piece to the extension which is the probability of whether or not the person is looking for a change. I have used the tool myself, got some good leads from it and think it has potential for both recruiting space and sales/marketing lead gen.

Why? I would love to hear your thoughts on whether this is a good product or not to get early feedback on it for further development or just no good.

So, if you are not ready for prime time yet and your product is still in development, I highly recommend starting a thread as an individual in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. Start a new thread and select "Looking For" from the prefix choices and then type "Beta Testers For Lead Gen Tool" as the title itself. Have a list of requirements in the thread that spells out the qualifiers a Beta tester must meet. This should generate some activity for you and get you the feedback you need. Be sure to offer them something in return for their testing for you. Something like a five years free use of the final product when it officially launches, or something along those lines.

If you apply to be listed as an official product owner in our resources area, refer to the link I posted in my PM to you earlier.

Any questions, let me know.

@5200566c - hello and big welcome, Ben!

I see from reading the posts above that you've hit the ground running. :) Let us know if we can help. Just start a thread in the appropriate forum, ask your question then someone will come along to answer.

Hi @5200566c,
and sorry again, but I simply don't get it.

How in the world do you get the personal emails of LinkedIn users? :confused:
Is there a data leak? :confused:

The data protectors in my country would eat you up with skin and hair!! ;)

@Marc Here's the link, I am pretty bad at explaining things :D

Lead Generator

Our description so far:
"Lead Generator is an extension to get the private emails of linkedin members and check their willingness of changing job."

LinkedIn leaks your data all the time? They seems to be pretty fine with data protectors. Anyhow :)

@5200566c - hello and big welcome, Ben!

I see from reading the posts above that you've hit the ground running. :) Let us know if we can help. Just start a thread in the appropriate forum, ask your question then someone will come along to answer.

@azgold
I could use some help with drumming some interest for my Loking For Beta Tester Thread. It might have been that I posted it like very late last night, wrong timing?
Looking For - Beta Testers For Lead Gen Tool | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I could use some help with drumming some interest for my Loking For Beta Tester Thread. It might have been that I posted it like very late last night, wrong timing?

I don't think timing is the problem, although it is the weekend, so a bit slower. I think people are waiting for TJ to give it the green light. Email harvesting, understandably, makes people nervous about potentially getting into trouble. I really think they're just waiting until they know it's safe.

Also, in your request thread, you mentioned that you prefer power users for the beta testing. You'd likely get more interest without that part but TJ is going to help you with your copy, so I'm sure he'll advise you on that, too.

I don't do lead gen but I'm really interested to see how all this turns out.

Good for you, for being innovative! :)

Sorry again @5200566c, but your link and your description doesn't answer my question
"How in the world do you get the personal emails of LinkedIn users?"

I read through the privacy policy of LinkedIn Privacy Policy | LinkedIn,
and there is nothing more than in every other privacy policy, too: without a consent they don't give private information to third parties.

So again, how do you get the personal emails of LinkedIn users?
Hi Marc, we get people's contact information from the web, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo searches. We get emails from public sources, people themselves put out their email such as on their own LinkedIn profiles or in lists for connect with me on LinkedIn like LION (LinkedIn Open Networkers).

Sorry again @5200566c, but your link and your description doesn't answer my question
"How in the world do you get the personal emails of LinkedIn users?"

I read through the privacy policy of LinkedIn Privacy Policy | LinkedIn,
and there is nothing more than in every other privacy policy, too: without a consent they don't give private information to third parties.

So again, how do you get the personal emails of LinkedIn users?
Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
MI
Back