The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Introduction? :D

mantvydas

affiliate
Hey everyone!

Im a 22 years old guy from Lithuania. I have just finished my studies in engineering university. I am working in a company which specialize in sphere of construction of woodens houses. I am working this kind of job for like 6 months already. But I just can't get used to this daily routine 8am-5pm work hours. In near future I have goal to learn an achieve such state that I would be the only boss and planner for my time and life in all aspects. So as I know online marketing is one of the ways to atchieve this goal. So that's why Im here.
That's quite a short story, so if there's any questions feel free to ask :)

Mantvydas

Welcome to the AffiliateFix Mantvydas! It's great to have you here with all of us. Take a few minutes to add your personal thoughts to the thread listed below. That thread helps us to know how to help you better and it helps other newbies along the way.

[h=1]As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started[/h]
Also, consider joining the Dojo where you will find an abundance of advanced tools, techniques, case studies, and other materials that will help you move your successes along much quicker.See you around the forum!

MI
Back