The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introducing the Platform Staff membership.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Introducing the Platform Staff membership.

I want to introduce you to another industry first and unique idea bought to life by the CPAFix team.
The Platform Staff user group is membership given to only those who represent a platform.
For example we all know Ben is a representative for ads.pof.com so he would be contacted and arranged to be moved into the user group.

Benefits.

By having the membership you are automatically recognised as a support and representative of your platform.
You also gain the "Platform Staff" user ranking and mark up design on your profile,

platformstaff.png

this will allow members to know exactly who you are and will prevent impostors as the membership must be granted by myself.

Not only this but we automatically create you a stylish and sleek, heavily optimised official thread,

http://www.cpafix.com/f32/ads-pof-plenty-fish-advertising-support-2167/

for all your support, reviews, questions, promotions, queries etc.

This gives you an easy go to place to answer all questions surrounding your platform.

Likewise the users also have a brilliant place to get fast, and quick answers.

How to gain membership.

If you are a platform representative and interested in a membership kindly contact me via the forum or via info@cpafix.com
I will then arrange a thread and membership for you after securing official proof that you are whom you say you are.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Moving forward.

This is a major boost in what is another great incentive to be active on the CPAFix platform. We look forward to the day we have all the top platforms being represented on the forum and we can get the answers we need as efficiently as possible!

Enjoy!

Brilliant idea K.

Another unique and strong reason for members to be joining this forum, it will thoroughly enhance our experience as members to be able to go direct to the source and learn from other peoples questions.

Top job CPAFix.

banners
Back