The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introducing myself...

doodletime

affiliate
I am an artist and coloring book author that used to be mainly a writer and internet marketer. I'm currently rebuilding a business after some unpleasant life events that helped destroy my earlier business. This time I have learned from my past experiences and am slowly building in different areas. It's definitely been a journey!

I am an artist and coloring book author that used to be mainly a writer and internet marketer.

Hi @doodletime , welcome to WebsiteFix! Great to have you join us.

I'm currently rebuilding a business after some unpleasant life events that helped destroy my earlier business. This time I have learned from my past experiences and am slowly building in different areas. It's definitely been a journey!

The past ten years have been difficult for many with lots of ups and downs. I lost a lot in the market crash and real estate crash. Keep a level head, work a solid plan, believe in yourself, and let no one distract you from you deserved achievements.

Sounds like you are walking a new path, be sure that if any of us have contributions to help you along the way, we'll post them in this community.

We're looking forward to your posts and threads, see you around the community!

T J

MI
Back