The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introducing myself | Long overdue

N

newmoney

Hi everyone,

Wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is John. I signed up here a LONG time ago but got so busy with other things that I never introduced myself then. Better late than never I guess :)

I just watched the CPA Evolution Webinar and decided that I should start utilizing some of these strategies and techniques for myself.

I'm also about to launch, along with a co-founder, a 250 page ebook aimed at consultants, coaches, teachers and we'll be using paid advertising to drive traffic and I figured this forum might be the best place to ask some important questions so I can hopefully minimize the initial money loss and the learning curve. The book sale is stage one of a multi-stage process leading to an upcoming membership site launch.

I also own a Digital Marketing Agency and help companies increase revenue but I would love to try my own hand at some of what is presented in this forum.

Anyway, I'm hoping to learn a lot here and perhaps I can even contribute in some way when the opportunity presents itself.

Glad to be here and glad I eventually introduced myself. Thanks for having me.

banners
Back