monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Introducing Myself, Kanetix Insurance Shopping Affiliate Program Manager

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kanetix, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Kanetix

Kanetix Affiliate affiliate

Hello 5 Star Affiliate Program Community,

I'm new to this forum and would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Matt, an Affiliate Program Manager for Kanetix Auto Insurance. I hope to promote our Program to the active users in this community. I will be posting in this forum, so feel free to contact me about our program.

Kanetix.com is a one-stop auto insurance shopping website; our relationships with top insurance providers, easy-to-use quotation system and competitive rates will continue to please your visitors. As a partner of Kanetix Insurance Shopping Affiliate Program, you will earn 5 dollars for every verifiable online quote completed on our site.

Adding Kanetix to your website is an easy way to make your site more valuable to your visitors and generate additional income from them. It's free to join, so there's nothing to lose and lots to gain.

Step-by-step instructions:
    1. Sign up our affiliate program to earn top dollar. You will receive your login information as soon as you join.
    http://coldfusion.affiliateshop.com//SignupAffiliateDefault.cfm?WID=001365
    2. Immediately earn fees for your site visitors that obtain valid online auto insurance quotes*.
    3. Receive a monthly payment based on the leads that you send.**

You will have access to our banners and even personalized support and marketing assistance at no charge. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. ​

I look forward to meeting the great members of this forum.

Matt

2. monetizer
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hey Matt,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for sharing your program with our members.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI