The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Intro

luckyviet

affiliate
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself. This is probably my first post. My name is Hoang and I used to do some AM back in 2009 while it was simply just throwing stuff up on the wall to find what stick. I was banking quite a bit but laziness got the best of me and so I went back to corporate making really good money. I have been wanting to get back into AM but haven't had the time and am wasting alot of the knowledge I learned. Recently I read some motivational post from here and other places. I set up my vps and tracking and was ready to go but put it off cuz of work until this past week. I started running traffic about 4 days ago and now starting to see great traction. This is not to brag or boost my ego but to help motivate others as some of the post here have motivated me to start again.

Capture.JPG

As you can see, I am probably going to hit 1k a day pretty soon or maybe today. Alittle advice for those who want to start but are hesistant, take about 2 weeks to study, read forum and etc.. then take action. If you aren't going to take action, you aren't going anywhere. Well thanks again for getting me up and going again. My goals are 1k/day, then 5k.. I'll try to contribute what I can to help those starting out or experienced marketers that wants to exchange ideas/network.

MI
Back