The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Internet Marketing - Full Time Job / Future?

Leo

Hi! I'm 17, almost 18.

I think it is the moment to take a decision, a serious decision. I really love read Internet Marketing forum, I have dedication, I'm appassionate about all related Internet Marketing and Internet in general! I know I can!

This kind of "job" help me a lot, aside to earn money, also in improving my English. ( I'm not english )
All I do must be almost perfect! Because I'm never happy with what I do! Never. I think it is a great skill, but also it's not.

Now the question is: What's the future of Internet Marketing? Can Internet Marketing be a full time job?
The future is good, bad? If bad, we're talking about months, years?

I'm asking you these things because I'm really determined to change my life and dedicate the most of my time studying Internet Marketing. I'm following an Internet Marketing course in English, I bought the DOJO membership. All I want is make IM my full time job one day.

I want to thank all of you anyway, especially all the people who helped others to reach their goals!

Best Regards,

- Leo

Hey man,

great goal, now go get it.

for real yes you can make this a full-time job or even build a complete buisness arround it.

I think the future is great more technology more Traffic and everything goes bigger.

For the next 5 years not sure what happens, but if it worked the last 15 years why should everything goes down tomorrow?

The game keeps the same only the player change.

your Future will depend on you alone, if you have this goal make everything to achieve it even if it need 10 years, who cares?

I would rather spend the next 10 years get this s*** work then work one single day for somone else.

If you start with the age of 18 and keep going imagne where you could be in 5 years or even 10 years.

I started with 18 too, but not in the IM buisness more webdesign and things like that and as always you will be get your up's and downs, but you need a long time goal that keeps you on the track.

perfectionism is a great, but sometimes it's sucks maybe you need more the 80/20 rule, make 80% of the stuff in 20% of your time. Because time is the only thing that is not infinite.

Just start learning and do everything you need to achieve your goals.

And for the end the best 6 rules for success ever.

If you need any assistens in you journey just ask.

cheers and out

Hey man,

great goal, now go get it.

for real yes you can make this a full-time job or even build a complete buisness arround it.

I think the future is great more technology more Traffic and everything goes bigger.

For the next 5 years not sure what happens, but if it worked the last 15 years why should everything goes down tomorrow?

The game keeps the same only the player change.

your Future will depend on you alone, if you have this goal make everything to achieve it even if it need 10 years, who cares?

I would rather spend the next 10 years get this s*** work then work one single day for somone else.

If you start with the age of 18 and keep going imagne where you could be in 5 years or even 10 years.

I started with 18 too, but not in the IM buisness more webdesign and things like that and as always you will be get your up's and downs, but you need a long time goal that keeps you on the track.

perfectionism is a great, but sometimes it's sucks maybe you need more the 80/20 rule, make 80% of the stuff in 20% of your time. Because time is the only thing that is not infinite.

Just start learning and do everything you need to achieve your goals.

And for the end the best 6 rules for success ever.

If you need any assistens in you journey just ask.

cheers and out

Yeah you're right! IM never die, but it will only increase!
The best things is that you work for yourself and not for someone else.

I want to thank you for your motivational post! That video is what I need to stay motivated! Really :)
I'm going to try and try again, to reach my goals in the best way ever without the fear of the failure!

Hard, but smart work, right mindset, patience, they're the most important skills to have success in IM!

Good earnings Mr. T! :)

yeah have a playlist of 50 motivational video and sometime if i'm down, I just watch them and then get up and work that thing out.

if you need really good motivation listen to Les Brown on youtube, awesome guy.

The most important skill is your mindset, if you can dream you can achive it.

You don't need to fear, this whole IM thing is just a numbers game, tweak them that you make money insted of loosing it.

And always work smarter not harder.

yeah have a playlist of 50 motivational video and sometime if i'm down, I just watch them and then get up and work that thing out.

if you need really good motivation listen to Les Brown on youtube, awesome guy.

The most important skill is your mindset, if you can dream you can achive it.

You don't need to fear, this whole IM thing is just a numbers game, tweak them that you make money insted of loosing it.

And always work smarter not harder.

Thank you Mr. T for the advices :)
Stay motivated!

MI
Back