propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

International dating offers.

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by POLLITO122, Dec 22, 2013.

1. POLLITO122

POLLITO122 Affiliate affiliate

Where can i get international dating offers? I mean these that work with countries that are not US.CA,UK,AU. It's because i'm makeng media buys and i do not know what to do with this traffic.

2. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

If you want higher payout rates Clickdealer and Adsimilis. They have every possible dating/adult offer for countries like Germany,Switzerland,Austria,Sweden,Norway,Denmark,Finland,etc.

1 person likes this.
  3. POLLITO122

POLLITO122 Affiliate affiliate

I have applied to both networks.

4. djcrunk

djcrunk Affiliate affiliate

Clickdealer, Adsimilis, CPATrend, and of course SMASH. This last one from some of the biggest and most experienced media buyers in Adult. They created the Adult Spy tool, and the Adultmediabuying forum as well. Problem is, they seem to be taking the Revived Media route, and asking you to be in the forum and have the tool to even join them.

Still, the first three ones are easier to join and probably have way more than enough offers for you in every GEO you can think off. So cheers and profits, merry X-mas player :cool:.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Clickdealer is No.1 :D These guys from Clickdealer are awesome!

1 person likes this.
  6. hvbeladiya

hvbeladiya Affiliate Affiliate Manager affiliate

Adattract is also Good Network for dating.

1 person likes this.
  7. Cpamatica

Cpamatica Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey! Don't you want to take a look at our network too? We've got a lot of dating offers for Latam, Asia, Europe. Just tell us what countries you'd like to have and our AM will suggest you the most relevant offers. Besides our payouts are 5-10% higher.
    We'll be glad to meet you!

8. BobanV

BobanV Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I can get you some Nordic offers, please let me know or apply bellow if you are interested!

9. datingoffers

datingoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey,
    We're direct advertiser of dating offers, we have over 15 geos! CPL, CPT, CPS and CPI.
    We OWN world famous casual dating brands.
    Ping me, if interested.

10. ExpertMobi.com

ExpertMobi.com Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We have high-rated dating offers for various GEO's and will be happy to have you aboard!
    Feel free to ping me on on Skype: supportexpertmobi, live:nadya_394

11. AndiS

AndiS Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi POLLITO122,

We can definitely help you with the dating offers! More than that we can also support you with the following:
    - 1000+ Direct CPA/CPI campaigns (mainstream, dating, adult);
    - Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
    - API (automatically fetch our campaigns)

Looking forward in seeing your application (Login - DCypher Media)

12. Thomas Perry

Thomas Perry Affiliate affiliate

Take a look at ExpertMobi, they are good for dating

13. visserr

visserr Affiliate affiliate

you can check on qpidaffiliate as well

14. Dylan Barns

Dylan Barns Affiliate affiliate

Clickdealer, ExpertMobi, Adsimilis will be good for you

15. admitad gmbh

admitad gmbh Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

hello everybody!) Let`s read top-10 the most profitable international offers admitad
    in the e-commerce, travel and servises categories =)

Aliexpress International - 8.50% paid orders (worldwide) AliExpress is one of the biggest online shopping services that allows ordering goods from China by wholesale prices.

Booking.com International
    - 3.85% paid orders (worldwide) Booking.com is a system of making reservations in hotels all over the world.

GearBest.com International
    - 8%-10% paid orders (worldwide) GearBest is more than just a shopping site, it's designed for gadget lovers by gadget lovers.

DHgate International - 2.50% paid orders (worldwide) DHgate is a leading online shopping platform for both retailers and wholesalers from China

Zaful.com International - 17.50% paid orders (worldwide) Zaful.com is the leading one-stop online shop for today's most daring, exciting and edgy fashion apparels and accessories.

Rentalcars International - 5.76% paid orders (worldwide) Rentalcars.com is the world’s biggest online car rental service, arranging over 7.5 million rentals a year in over 49,000 locations worldwide.

MacKeeper.com International - 1.92$-3.85$ paid orders (worldwide) Personal assistant has the solution for your technical problem

ASOS International - 5%-7% paid orders (worldwide) ASOS is a global fashion destination for 20-somethings.

Lightinthebox International - 10% paid orders (worldwide) LightInTheBox – is a hypermarket that offers qualified goods at affordable prices

agoda.com International - 5.99% paid orders (worldwide) Agoda is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide

You can find it here - admitad.com/en/webmaster/offers/?change_locale=en

Your are welcome, dear publishers! We want to pay our money for your traffic)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed