The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

International dating offers.

POLLITO122

AffKit Ninja
Where can i get international dating offers? I mean these that work with countries that are not US.CA,UK,AU. It's because i'm makeng media buys and i do not know what to do with this traffic.

Clickdealer, Adsimilis, CPATrend, and of course SMASH. This last one from some of the biggest and most experienced media buyers in Adult. They created the Adult Spy tool, and the Adultmediabuying forum as well. Problem is, they seem to be taking the Revived Media route, and asking you to be in the forum and have the tool to even join them.

Still, the first three ones are easier to join and probably have way more than enough offers for you in every GEO you can think off. So cheers and profits, merry X-mas player :cool:.

Last edited:
I have applied to both networks.
Hey! Don't you want to take a look at our network too? We've got a lot of dating offers for Latam, Asia, Europe. Just tell us what countries you'd like to have and our AM will suggest you the most relevant offers. Besides our payouts are 5-10% higher.
We'll be glad to meet you!

Where can i get international dating offers? I mean these that work with countries that are not US.CA,UK,AU. It's because i'm makeng media buys and i do not know what to do with this traffic.

I can get you some Nordic offers, please let me know or apply bellow if you are interested!

Hey,
We're direct advertiser of dating offers, we have over 15 geos! CPL, CPT, CPS and CPI.
We OWN world famous casual dating brands.
Ping me, if interested.

We have high-rated dating offers for various GEO's and will be happy to have you aboard!
Feel free to ping me on on Skype: supportexpertmobi, live:nadya_394

Hi POLLITO122,

We can definitely help you with the dating offers! More than that we can also support you with the following:
- 1000+ Direct CPA/CPI campaigns (mainstream, dating, adult);
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)

Looking forward in seeing your application (Login - DCypher Media)

hello everybody!) Let`s read top-10 the most profitable international offers admitad
in the e-commerce, travel and servises categories =)

Aliexpress International - 8.50% paid orders (worldwide) AliExpress is one of the biggest online shopping services that allows ordering goods from China by wholesale prices.

Booking.com International
- 3.85% paid orders (worldwide) Booking.com is a system of making reservations in hotels all over the world.

GearBest.com International
- 8%-10% paid orders (worldwide) GearBest is more than just a shopping site, it's designed for gadget lovers by gadget lovers.

DHgate International - 2.50% paid orders (worldwide) DHgate is a leading online shopping platform for both retailers and wholesalers from China

Zaful.com International - 17.50% paid orders (worldwide) Zaful.com is the leading one-stop online shop for today's most daring, exciting and edgy fashion apparels and accessories.

Rentalcars International - 5.76% paid orders (worldwide) Rentalcars.com is the world’s biggest online car rental service, arranging over 7.5 million rentals a year in over 49,000 locations worldwide.

MacKeeper.com International - 1.92$-3.85$ paid orders (worldwide) Personal assistant has the solution for your technical problem

ASOS International - 5%-7% paid orders (worldwide) ASOS is a global fashion destination for 20-somethings.

Lightinthebox International - 10% paid orders (worldwide) LightInTheBox – is a hypermarket that offers qualified goods at affordable prices

agoda.com International - 5.99% paid orders (worldwide) Agoda is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide

You can find it here - admitad.com/en/webmaster/offers/?change_locale=en

Your are welcome, dear publishers! We want to pay our money for your traffic)

banners
Back