The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Interested in using Affiliates for a new film project!

FINKMAG

affiliate
New to this forum. Interested in using Affiliates for a new film project! Just learning the rules right now before I post anything.

Thanks!

New to this forum. Interested in using Affiliates for a new film project! Just learning the rules right now before I post anything. Thanks!

Welcome to the AffilliateFix @FINKMAG ! Glas to have you on board.

Can you tell us more about yourself and your goals? Are you a marketer and a film maker?

T J

Welcome to the AffilliateFix @FINKMAG ! Glas to have you on board.

Can you tell us more about yourself and your goals? Are you a marketer and a film maker?

T J
Thanks for the Welcome! Yes, ironically to be a good filmmaker these days you have to be a marketer as well :) I work for FINKMAG.com which is a creative brand that has a newly developed film division. The latest film project "Brake Lights" is set to be released this fall. Honestly, just feeling out some options to add to or marketing campaign at the moment...

Thanks for the Welcome! Yes, ironically to be a good filmmaker these days you have to be a marketer as well :) I work for FINKMAG.com which is a creative brand that has a newly developed film division. The latest film project "Brake Lights" is set to be released this fall. Honestly, just feeling out some options to add to or marketing campaign at the moment...

I recommend you join our DOJO for more advanced guidance and tools. This will definitely help you formulate and execute additional methods, tactics, and strategies for your business.

We all look forward to your contributions and posts in our community!

I recommend you join our DOJO for more advanced guidance and tools. This will definitely help you formulate and execute additional methods, tactics, and strategies for your business.

We all look forward to your contributions and posts in our community!

Cool! Thanks TJ. Looking at the DOJO documentation now!

MI
Back