“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Instapage [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SCMinstapage

SCMinstapage submitted a new resource:

Instapage - The Premiere Landing Page Solution For Better Marketing

Instapage is lowering the cost of customer acquisition by providing marketers the most powerful landing page creation platform on the market today.

More than just a landing page builder, Instapage is an entire solution that gives users access to a powerful builder, an extensive integration system, a publishing platform, analytics and optimization, client / team management capabilities, and more.

Instapage enables you to push utility and...

Read more about this resource...

We just released some first-in-the-industry features at Instapage.

For marketers who are working with team members or working on behalf of clients, the new features will be incredibly helpful. They improve the way in which subaccounts and team member permissions are facilitated. Here is the announcement with more details: New Features: Advanced Subaccount Permissions and Privacy [VIDEOS]

Now is the time to invest in the tools you’ll need to stay competitive and deliver better results in 2017. These end of the year investments can save your company money now and, perhaps more importantly, at tax time. So, we’ve put together a year-end offer that translates to weeks and weeks of free Instapage. Learn more.

For all those attending Affiliate Summit West in Vegas, I'll be attending too. If anyone is interested in connecting, let me know. It would be great to connect.

I am excited to announce our new Collaboration Solution, which allows you to work with anyone, anywhere to create your landing pages on Instapage. This is the industry's first and only integrated team collaboration solution. If you're working with copywriters, designers, clients, or team members on your landing pages, we just made it significantly easier to collaborate in real-time to create beautifully-designed, high-converting landing pages and significantly reduce the time it takes to launch campaigns. Learn more here.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back