The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Instagram Journey

Some expertise says subscribe for a dedicate proxy and use it each for Max 3 accounts.
Well, that's costy but I assume you can bring a green ROI sooner.

I think you missunderstood the lesson, just don't purchase from the same provider, investigate about legit IG PVA providers out there, I think that people who is actually making good money with this have aged accounts.
Hmm I see, the thing is this provider was recommended by so many. I thought it would be more trustworthy than many others. Yeah older accounts have almost no limit in daily following commenting and liking thats why

Okay updates!
VVSzLK9.jpg

There was bit of drop of conversion on the last few days there must be something wrong with the dashboard convertion pixel. Ogads are working on it, and they said the conversions are recorded on the advertiser side so the lost conversion will be applied once they fixed it.
Other than that I am getting around $2/day with 44 Accounts
I have been doing one niche only to scale it by making multi account but somehow I don't seem to be able to get more clicks, Some accounts barely have the linked clicked even if I have 10% following back.
Will try changing the user name, images, and bio see if that works.
If not I might change the niche to something else

How do you guys scale IG Incentive cpi? any tips and thoughts that I should do?

Great journy keep it up
Thats the problem with instagram is how do u convince people to click your bio link ?
Do u just follow people and they check your bio
Or you post and in image and tell your followers to click ur bio link ?

Great journy keep it up
Thats the problem with instagram is how do u convince people to click your bio link ?
Do u just follow people and they check your bio
Or you post and in image and tell your followers to click ur bio link ?
I convince them by my bio and my account image. I do follow unfollow method so yes
I follow people and they check my bio for info.

Just two days ago I did $7.04 In One Day! Finally $7/day goal reached... But it suddenly dropped down to 1 dollar... I am not sure why, I think it's the boot I had to clear cookies and do all the tech stuff that the programmer told me to do, Made 4 more accounts, Added more proof images
See If I could go back to daily $7 and up!

Added more accounts, also I seem to get how to target better for the niche accounts I am growing fast :)
I am in need of searching for a automatic image scraper for Instagram. Does anyone know any? I heard there are free ones online but I would like recommendation from those who actually used them before!

Increased my account number up to 71 Account LOL. But It seems like I can't get to $7/day My average is doing $3/day which is low. Because some of the accounts are new and I can't do mass following. But in average my accounts are following 300/day I would increase it up slowly as I add bit more images. It should help with the fast ban. (although I know I would probably be banned soon with Free IG follower niche)

Sorry its been a while, I had bit of problems these days I was getting average $5/day and consistently going $7/day however It dropped down back to dollar a day as I wasn't able to do anything with computer crashing. This also effected my ppv campaigns :( this week was a big stop for me.

But let me give you guys the over look on how things went, I already got my first payout from ogads which is great! I just need to increase my accounts!

yVQnl3r.jpg

Hey guys it's been awhile, a lot of things happened and I just couldn't focus on instagram and popads together.. and with the computer keeps on showing bluescreens, I didn't get a good stream of income from instagram bot.

However I am in in need to make a better plan, a different plan from what I originally doing to beat the $7/day income. I tried different targets, tried different lp, increase account numbers
following a good big thousand of followers but the clicks are just Blah...
Although the extra income does help with my popads testing.
I need a better plan to bring more traffic or try a different niche. I don't want to stay in $7/day till it all drains out. I'll come back once I set up a better plan. Any advice is nice

Wow this is a great journey to follow along with. I will be sure to follow along and check in from time to time. Good luck to you on this!

BIG MAKEOVER PLAN

Okay this week, I am going to work on few things which will take a long time. I am going to force myself to finish this all this week. These are things I will be changing this week :

1. Change all the niches on my account (excluding the ones that are bringing the daily income)
I have in total of 50 accounts and since I am going to test 5 account per niche I need to think of 10 new niches
2. Create 10 new Landing page for each niche
This is going to be a big headache for me.
3. Find a way to connect to mobile with proxy so that I can delete unneeded images
Tried with blue stacks but it keeps on causing trouble with proxy and with my computer (had to reinstall os today) This research is going to take some time, if someone knows how let me know.
4. Create 5 account per day to have aged accounts by the time I need to scale working niches

I am expecting to lose sleep this week. LOL

banners
Back