The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Instagram Journey to $100 a Day

Ayub Khan

affiliate
I recently decided to get back into Instagram and CPA. I've been busy with school and launched a PBN service a week ago so my time is limited. Nevertheless I am still deciding to pursue Instagram for some extra earnings, why not?

This will be an Instagram journey to $100 a day using CPA. I'm using CPAGrip and have already gotten started a couple days ago. I already bought followliker and I had some aged accounts lying around that I am using to mass follow at the moment. I just bought some proxies to get past the blocks so everything is running smoothly right now. I plan to continue following until I max out the limit on these accounts and then start unfollowing. I will be buying more aged accounts in the meantime and setting them up to auto follow. Eventually I'll create an Instagram empire with 100+ accounts.

My goal is to continue adding as many accounts as I can to followliker and mass follow. Maybe I'll hit 200 accounts, or 300, who knows. If accounts get banned I'll simply replace them and work around the bans. I already have my niche and the offer that I'm promoting. My landing page is very high quality and I was lucky enough to stumble upon it and pick it up to use to my advantage.

With that being said I am going to take it slow for now until I generate more earnings, which I will then use to buy a few more aged accounts and then continue following. Rinse and repeat.

Here are today's earnings so far:

b5289d17a1adc4f99fc6e61761bc1dcf.png

Congrats bro for your first success on the Internet.
CPAGrip is a desktop content locker, I don't think it work well on Instagram.

Nice! goodluck! Also setting up some Instagram accounts for the discount and adult niche. At the end of this month also setting up Twitter and maybe Facebook.

If i may ask how do you send messages over 500+ accounts? or all they all the same message :p ?

It is always a good feeling if you get some returns from the journey that you have been doing for a while. It is a motivation like no other.I would like to say that you have at least started somewhere. And also you have been able to know that you can earn good money from all this. Pull up the socks and make things happen.

banners
Back