The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Instagram+ CPA?

Joshua Connolly

affiliate
Has anyone got success from Instagram marketing? If you, then how many accounts are you using? Do you use any bots? How do you find our targeted audience?

Instagram is the great place for any mobile offers. To find out the right audience, you need to hack your competitor's followers. You can start using only one account for promoting anything on Instagram. There are several bot on the market available right now. I am using Instamate and massplanner.

Has anyone got success from Instagram marketing? If you, then how many accounts are you using? Do you use any bots? How do you find our targeted audience?
Hey,

We have a lot of knowledge that we gathered for our CPA affiliates. You can read about it on our Bizprofits blog post "Instagram Shoutouts! Why This Affiliate Marketing Tactic Works To Promote Health & Diet CPA Offers" and also on my post here on affiliatefix - "How To Run Skin Offers on Instagram"

In addition you can also send me a PM and I can help you with some pointers

There are people who are making a living on Instagram, we also have many methods shared across the forum and few journey for your morale too, use the search option, I am sure you will get these threads.

Regards
IndeXer

Right now I am doing CPA marketing with Instagram + massplanner. This tool helps me a lots to generates profit from social media.

I've been doing okay with Instagram lately. I actually started a venture teaching people how t advertise on IG and managing ad accounts (see my signature for the link).

Hey, I'm writing a Journey about IG Marketing, I do incentive offers by now, it's doing great. Check link in signature.

I have just been trying and testing the Instagram as my other social media platform and the results it is giving are truly promising. There has been a shift in the way social media is being used and you can note that Instagram is taking people to another level. It is the time to take the opportunity and make good use of it. Try it today buddy and you wont be disappointed.

MI
Back