The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Instagram automation, phone verification

Crisvendetta

affiliate
I have been automaitng my instagram accounts with followliker, I had my occasional profile bans now and then which is normal.

The problem now is that many accounts are asking for phone verification, I payed to verify the accounts but the problem persists each day.
Has anyone encountered this problem and do you have any workaround for this!? Thanks

Yes, really often. And you will felt sick managing a bunch of accounts.
The phone block occurred randomly, there's no logic to tell though.

Yes, really often. And you will felt sick managing a bunch of accounts.
The phone block occurred randomly, there's no logic to tell though.
Something is going on with their algorithms, a good friend of mine who also uses Instagram had around 60 accounts banned in 3 days, the accounts had been running for months.
It is getting a bit scary right now and unpredictable :/

I have faced the same problem with Instagram. It seems like the automation marketing of Instagram is almost dead. We need to figure out soon to get rid of this issue. A BBF members know how to re-verified the IG accounts but he charged for that. I'll contact him for his service.

I think IG is on to these methods. I guess it was bound to happen at some point.

I am just hoping that you did not create the accounts using the same credentials and mobile number. Because they maybe following you based on the IP you are using and want to ban you from the network. I can advice you to find the software that changes the Ip addresses so that it becomes hard for you to be tracked. And also make the activities of the accounts flow naturally.

I have bought PVA accounts. I manage everything with followliker , and upload media. I may sometimes log in with my phone but I make sure to have a proxy activated and device id changed (and instagram cache cleared).

That's 100% normal textnow or textplus. I have been doing this method for 13 months now and have always had to do phone ver.

That's 100% normal textnow or textplus. I have been doing this method for 13 months now and have always had to do phone ver.

Thanks, really helpful ! I think I found why I get phone verification.
I sometimes log on the accounts with my phone when first changing profile name /photo etc, change proxy , device id, delete instagram cache and log in.
I noticed that the sponsored ads were not from where my proxies are USA but from where I am. Guess that they know my location and the proxy does not correspond to that.

This is going to become more and more difficult. It will never become easier. I know many of you don't like to hear it, but getting away from any black hat account strategies is the best thing you can do if you want a long term sustainable business.

I know what you are saying before you say it with regards to that statement, but the truth is that there are far easier ways to monetize than having to worry about dozens of accounts getting banned and trying to game the system to get more. There are plenty of marketers that earn big without having to game the system. I'm no angel, but I have a history of earning without suffering from account bans.

This is an industry that is getting a lot more honest, with much lower thresholds for anyone violating TOS's. The site owners are sophisticated and wealthy, they will eventually beat you every time.

I dare you to build a sustainable, white hat, social marketing, and branded business for yourself without violating the TOS's of site owners. Take my dare, you will be happier in the end and you will have a business with a clean slate that can be sold at a high value.

This is going to become more and more difficult. It will never become easier. I know many of you don't like to hear it, but getting away from any black hat account strategies is the best thing you can do if you want a long term sustainable business.

I know what you are saying before you say it with regards to that statement, but the truth is that there are far easier ways to monetize than having to worry about dozens of accounts getting banned and trying to game the system to get more. There are plenty of marketers that earn big without having to game the system. I'm no angel, but I have a history of earning without suffering from account bans.

This is an industry that is getting a lot more honest, with much lower thresholds for anyone violating TOS's. The site owners are sophisticated and wealthy, they will eventually beat you every time.

I dare you to build a sustainable, white hat, social marketing, and branded business for yourself without violating the TOS's of site owners. Take my dare, you will be happier in the end and you will have a business with a clean slate that can be sold at a high value.

That is probably true. The problem right now is that the market is saturated, this means that it takes a lot of time to start profiting from white hat strategies. I am though making a good site on a niche I have knowledge, even though it may not be a very popular niche, meanwhile blackhat strategies help gain some fast profit even though it is not long-term sustainable.
I got into marketing 9 months ago, it is a big disadvantage compared to people who knew how it worked from 10 years ago, when the market was still very open and easier to grow a business in. Not to mention people who have used social media such as Facebook for marketing early on that now are making 5-6 figures a month (yes I meet such people, they had it easier). Each person does what he thinks benefits him the most , I am adapting to the market and slowly building a sustainable business. If there was a better way for some fast income I would like to know that please :)

you will be happier in the end and you will have a business with a clean slate that can be sold at a high value.

In my opinion, that makes a good exit strategy. Someday, you'll want to retire or move on to something different and this can be a financial help.

The black hat method of social media is almost dead. Social media are now very concern about spamming, and they updated their database time to time. My suggestion is you should move to the social media advertising I mean Facebook, IG PPC. By this way, you can establish your business for a long time.

banners
Back