The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Inspirational books

JamesCpaWay

affiliate
What books, if any, have you read that has helped light a fire under you and raise your motivation level ?

For me it was the first handful of pages of "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill -- even though he's a little long winded the stories he tells are very inspiring to me.

"Living, Loving and Learning" by Leo F. Buscaglia, I like this. Even though this book is not related to an affiliate marketing, It is worth reading for.

I don't know about motivational, but a few books that will help you with the business are:

Ca$hvertising
4 Hour Workweek
Get Rich Click

I can highly reccommend reading "The affiliate masters course" by Ken Evoy. This is a free e-book that learns you how to start your own affiliate business, step-by-step. It contains a lot of high valuable content. The best book I have ever read on affiliate marketing!

I can also suggest "The Secret". This movie completely changed my life. It explains how to attract everything you want into your life - money, health, and relationships - by changing how you think and feel.

Enjoy - Lindbeck

This book is actually motivational book, but is inspiring also.
If someone wants to check it out.

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and Erik Synnestvedt.

Stay Motivated, Stay Inspired! Everything is possible!

The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz

The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco <--- Buy this today!

The idea was to put here a little book description of course it may be reached by link following but doing this each time takes a lot of time. For example I read X1Book and get X1 description and as a result I don't like then X2Book and get X2 description, WOW looks not bad *user has followed the link in order to get more details*.

The book that inspired me to re evalute my design principal is book of speed
description is missing it doesn't catches me to follow the link and spend time reading it.

The book that inspired me to re evalute my design principal is book of speed
this book dealing with
1. blah blah blah
2. hey hey hey
3. bird is the word

whoa "bird s the word"! I think I should find out more details *the link has been followed*

The 100/0 Principle
The Secret of Great Relationships
by: Al Ritter

What you?ll learn in this book can make your marriage better and greatly improve your relationships with family members, coworkers, your boss and even your friends. And since most of our satisfaction in life comes from meaningful relationships, this may be the most important book you?ll ever read.

The Richest Man In Babylon.

That book had the most profound effect on my life from my perspective. It's a story that gets it's point across, helping you to learn who you really are.

This is a major step because if you have no clue as to who you are, there is no road-map to true success in your life.

It's really not about the money even though it is usually the first factor we realize, but wealth is thoughts, not things.

Take everything I have and I will have it all back in 5 years max. That's true wealth!

MI
Back