The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

"INSIDE THE DOJO"

Blessedlife

affiliate
Hi,

I am new to affiliate marketing in general.
I found AffiliatFix while reading about Voluum; Gold - Voluum - The Ultimate Guide!

The Servando's Voluum article says to read further I need an access to "INSIDE THE DOJO." I clicked highlighted "INSIDE THE DOJO" and paid $67 thinking that I could read further about Voluum instruction.

But after the payment I cannot access Servando's "INSIDE THE DOJO" Voluum article and I still see Upgrades screen again when I click "INSIDE THE DOJO" in Gold - Voluum - The Ultimate Guide!

How do I access Servando's "INSIDE THE DOJO" Voluum article?
Thanks,

Hi,

I found AffiliatFix while reading about Voluum; Gold - Voluum - The Ultimate Guide!

The Servando's Voluum article says to read further I need an access to "INSIDE THE DOJO." I clicked highlighted "INSIDE THE DOJO" and paid $67 thinking that I could read further about Voluum instruction.

But after the payment I cannot access Servando's "INSIDE THE DOJO" Voluum article and I still see Upgrades screen again when I click "INSIDE THE DOJO" in Gold - Voluum - The Ultimate Guide!

Thanks,

Are you saying you were able to use a link to purchase the Dojo?

It wasn't the Dojo that you purchased. What you purchased was an enhanced membership. We changed things about a month ago. There is no more Dojo, but with the upgrade that you did purchase, you now have the following:

UPGRADES
$67.00 USD per 12 months
  • Verified User Badge
  • Verified Forum Access
  • Links In Signature
  • Images In Signature
  • Can Change Username
  • Remove Own Threads
  • Remove Own Posts

Hi,

Thanks,

Hey Blessedlife,
Did you ever get access to Servando's Voluum guide? I'd like to access it myself but I'm not sure if it's still there.

Thanks TJ, I've been to that post before but when you go inside the post, Servando says that it is only Parts 1 and 2, out of 7. The rest of the parts of the guide were in "The Dojo" which is now deprecated. I want to find out if the rest of the Guide is available when paying for the updated profile.

Thanks TJ, I've been to that post before but when you go inside the post, Servando says that it is only Parts 1 and 2, out of 7. The rest of the parts of the guide were in "The Dojo" which is now deprecated. I want to find out if the rest of the Guide is available when paying for the updated profile.

It would have been integrated into the forums. I'll have a look to see if I can find them for you.

Yep, that's it! I found it the same time you did I guess. I didn't have the time last night, logged on and found it when you did.

GreatGuide!

Hi TjTutor.

Can you use your almighty adminMod powers to add the link to the new location of the guide to the old post?

Some newbie might believe that since the dojo is gone, then that thread is no longer valid or the rest of the guide is gone. Making it easy for newcomers to find the rest of the info will be good for affiliatefix.

They can always use the search function of the site but many people rarely scan beyond the first page of Google I figure it would be a good idea to make it visible and obvious for newcomers the rest of the guide still exist.

Hi TjTutor.

Can you use your almighty adminMod powers to add the link to the new location of the guide to the old post?

Some newbie might believe that since the dojo is gone, then that thread is no longer valid or the rest of the guide is gone. Making it easy for newcomers to find the rest of the info will be good for affiliatefix.

They can always use the search function of the site but many people rarely scan beyond the first page of Google I figure it would be a good idea to make it visible and obvious for newcomers the rest of the guide still exist.

Great idea! Done!

banners
Back