The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Information on landing pages required!

Stano

affiliate
Hi all, just recently joined AffiliateFix and excited to be here!

Im fairly new to affiliate marketing although i'm aware of all the setup of a campaign and the terms etc.

Although there is something what i'm a bit stuck on before I begin my first campaign.

So I was on peerflyoffers.com and was going through the offers on the site and as I was coming across the the different offers, the email submit offers and the 1st page submit offers were catching my eye and I would just like to know how that works in terms of the landing page?

For example, in my landing page what I create, do I create a field were the user enters their details/email on my landing page or do I pass them on to the actual offer site?

I was just asking this as I've seen landing pages which contain a box for user's to submit their email or several boxes for users to submit their details.

Thanks.

Hi all, just recently joined AffiliateFix and excited to be here!

Hi @Stano and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining our community.

Im fairly new to affiliate marketing although i'm aware of all the setup of a campaign and the terms etc.

Sounds as though you have your learning to earn curve underway.

So I was on peerflyoffers.com and was going through the offers on the site and as I was coming across the the different offers, the email submit offers and the 1st page submit offers were catching my eye and I would just like to know how that works in terms of the landing page?

Okay, you only think you're ready to launch a campaign. If you don't have any understanding for the development and use of landing pages and the collection of data, you need to take the time to get your head around this part of a campaign. No worries, you can do this.

The purpose of a landing page is to pre-sell. With regards to email, zip, and other submits, your copy should compel the visitor to take action. You can add the submit form to your lander, or just create the lander in a fashion to compel the vistor to click through and complete the offer requirements.

Some folks like to collect user data on their landers. For this you need to add the forms to the lander and collect the data in a list, either in a database or in a commercial list builder like AWeber, MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.

There are an abundance of landing pages in the Dojo, along with a number of tools, case studies, etc. that you can have by joining the Dojo.

You can also have The Landing Page Guys build them to your liking, customized just for you and your campaigns.

Hi @Stano and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining our community.

Sounds as though you have your learning to earn curve underway.

Okay, you only think you're ready to launch a campaign. If you don't have any understanding for the development and use of landing pages and the collection of data, you need to take the time to get your head around this part of a campaign. No worries, you can do this.

The purpose of a landing page is to pre-sell. With regards to email, zip, and other submits, your copy should compel the visitor to take action. You can add the submit form to your lander, or just create the lander in a fashion to compel the vistor to click through and complete the offer requirements.

Some folks like to collect user data on their landers. For this you need to add the forms to the lander and collect the data in a list, either in a database or in a commercial list builder like AWeber, MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.

There are an abundance of landing pages in the Dojo, along with a number of tools, case studies, etc. that you can have by joining the Dojo.

You can also have The Landing Page Guys build them to your liking, customized just for you and your campaigns.

Thanks TJ! I appreciate the response!

But I still have questions from your answer.

You said...
You can add the submit form to your lander, or just create the lander in a fashion to compel the vistor to click through and complete the offer requirements.

So does this mean instead of creating a landing page that sends the people to the offer page, I can put the forms on my lander and the offer can be done on my lander?

So for example...

Traffic > my lander > offer completed

instead of...

Traffic > my lander > offer page > offer completed

Thanks a lot!

So does this mean instead of creating a landing page that sends the people to the offer page, I can put the forms on my lander and the offer can be done on my lander?

So for example...

Traffic > my lander > offer completed

instead of...

Traffic > my lander > offer page > offer completed

Thanks a lot!

No.. You can add opt-in forms on your landing page(which you created) to add them to your email list. But the offer has to be filled on the offer page. Not your landing page

Landing pages can used for two purposes. Collecting data for your own database and pre-selling the offer. Either way, you want them to click through to the offer. Now, some marketers have found shortcuts and I don't recommend them.

If you are doing zip submits, I am not certain you can successfully incorporate collecting additional data. But, for example, when I was doing dating campaigns, I collected data on the landing pages before sending them on to complete the dating offer. Those that completed my form were incentivised with a free eBook on how to make a killer dating profile. When they went into my mailing list from that form they were immediately emailed a link to download the eBook. The email served two purposes. One it was an email opt-in confirmation and then when they downloaded the eBook they were put into a specific funnel regarding dating industry subjects in a follow-up series where I pitched additional products.

No.. You can add opt-in forms on your landing page(which you created) to add them to your email list. But the offer has to be filled on the offer page. Not your landing page
Landing pages can used for two purposes. Collecting data for your own database and pre-selling the offer. Either way, you want them to click through to the offer. Now, some marketers have found shortcuts and I don't recommend them.

If you are doing zip submits, I am not certain you can successfully incorporate collecting additional data. But, for example, when I was doing dating campaigns, I collected data on the landing pages before sending them on to complete the dating offer. Those that completed my form were incentivised with a free eBook on how to make a killer dating profile. When they went into my mailing list from that form they were immediately emailed a link to download the eBook. The email served two purposes. One it was an email opt-in confirmation and then when they downloaded the eBook they were put into a specific funnel regarding dating industry subjects in a follow-up series where I pitched additional products.

Thank you both for the answers and for the information! I now fully understand.

Thanks!

MI
Back