The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Infographics (Share & Discuss)

Mark Raven

affiliate
Have recently found myself stumbling into more and more of these along my way in my Marketing projects, & thought it would be a good topic to get some creative discussion going around, & share you own graphics which you found either well designed or interesting.

Infographics in my own opinion are a great way to portray any form of information you are trying to provide to an audience in a way that does not become boring or tedious to read, as there are endless ways to change the design elements, but still provide the same message in a clear simple way.

Definition & Example uses.
Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge. These graphics present complex information quickly and clearly,such as in signs, maps, journalism, technical writing, and education. With an information graphic, computer scientists, mathematicians, and statisticians develop and communicate concepts using a single symbol to process information.

I personally find my main uses for Infographics coming from using them to describe the benefits of anything i'm selling, updating info blogs with healthy chunks of info, and using them to capture leads with it clearly showing the benefits of any given product or item, its simply a good way to provide all the information they need in a simple to follow way. Its like spoon feeding them the information, & best of all there easily outsourced if you don't have the time, or software to get them setup.

Would be great to see everyone's finds, and discuss other possible ways they can be used to help us all make some dollar!

Here's some examples around random niches i found so far:

110610-LOOKOUT-PHISHING1.jpg 13370130114089329_JE8zRiHh_c.jpg 109986415870018994_emT6Pw3r_c.jpg 109986415870018995_ga0bbQwc_c.jpg 13581236346407931_gFCGUvBi_c.jpg

Look forward to seeing others finds.
Later

Great find! I believe you could make it big with Pinterest by pinning the Infographics and getting others to repin it, linking to your site. This has a lot of potential if you do the right things.

Great find! I believe you could make it big with Pinterest by pinning the Infographics and getting others to repin it, linking to your site. This has a lot of potential if you do the right things.

Yeah agreed! I would say they are a very good way to get information across quickly on Social sites. The source for a few of those i think was actually Pinterest so you only have to see that I've been saving a few to realize they had the desired effect! In some ways i actually prefer them to a video in order to portray some content, i find especially on an info blog setup, or on things like a Facebook Page update, they actually receive more engagement than a video, and quite a few more people like & share it around.

Yeah I definitely think that infographics can be a seriously powerful way to market your business... I've been meaning to try my hand at designing a few.

I've seen lots of websites lately using them really successfully on all of the social networks to spread the word about their business and it's obvious there's a lot of potential there. And I agree with IMAdmirer too that Pinterest is a great place to spread your infographics... I've noticed quite a few on there and they seem to do quite well.

I think KISS metrics is a great example of how beneficial infographics can be to market yourself. They've put together some great infographics and I constantly find myself seeing them shared all over the place.

banners
Back