The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

IndeXer's CPA Journey (Back to CPA) to $500/day

Loosing my motivation, having worst days of my life, having some issues with my personal life too.

Regards
IndeXer

Loosing my motivation, having worst days of my life, having some issues with my personal life too.

Regards
IndeXer

It sucks when offline interferes with online but I guess that's one of the challenges. Sorry to hear you're having problems, hopefully, you'll be able to get back to your journey soon.

This is a mental and creative occupation/vocation, so it's pretty hard to focus when real life stuff happens.

Sorry guys, I am pretty stuck with my personal issues atm, I am taking screen shots daily so need not to worry, il update my stats tomorrow. I am posting this from my mobile. I hope you guys will understand.

Take the time you need then get back to it. Looking forward to seeing more updates. Best of luck with everything.

I am taking daily screenshots of my earnings, will update all the screenshots day after tomorrow. Thanks for understanding mate.

Regards
IndeXer

Stats updated, dealing with Mass youtube ban, done with my personal issues, back again, started uploading videos.

Regards
IndeXer

Good Luck mate. I have one question for you.

Do youtube remove videos? I tried adding game hack niche videos and my videos were removed instantly. I tried for a week. I have result like 30 clicks for a weeks work. How do you manage video removal?

Do youtube remove videos? I tried adding game hack niche videos and my videos were removed instantly. I tried for a week. I have result like 30 clicks for a weeks work. How do you manage video removal?

I just keep on uploading videos, I buy PVA from a seller, I don't look back or check whether the videos still alive or not.

Good luck to you on your journey, Indexer. I hope I can learn a few things from your thread.

Sure buddy, thanks for taking out time and commenting.

Regards
IndeXer

"Hacks" niche is a tough one to crack on YouTube these days. From what I've read, if you're going to pursue that niche, you should be prepared to go through alot of accounts.

banners
Back