The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Increasing Conversion

iReef

affiliate
First of all, I really like this site and would like to see it more active. So you can expect more of these ?baiting? questions in the future. ;)

Plus, of course, I would love to draw on the knowledge of those more experienced in AM than myself.

So please, I would love to hear your top hints on increasing conversion rate.

One thing I have noticed, and my sample is not significant by any means, is that the less options for retailers you throw out there, the better chance you have of a conversion.

On a couple of my affiliate sites, I had my main products and then several banners to other places selling the same products. Seemed like this was too much info for the average shopper, lots of clicks but less conversions. Pulling back to 2-3 retailers per site max really seems to have helped so far.

OK, your turn. :D

First of all, I really like this site and would like to see it more active. So you can expect more of these ?baiting? questions in the future.

Thanks iReef - I LOVE your baiting questions. Keep up the good work!

It's been really quiet here lately because 2 of my mods are missing. One is LITERALLY missing as in no one has been able to reach him for over 2 weeks. Has not even posted on any of his own forums and we are getting worried.

One of my other mods plus lots of our members are at PubCOn.
And I am busy preparing to move so have not been around much either.
After I move and get settled we'll focus on getting this forum busy again.

True. There are several threads which can draw activity to the forums..

I have posted a couple of threads and will post the titles here after I have done posting all :)

Couple:

What web browser do you use?
What are you listening to at the moment?

Will post more and will try to bring activity :)

MI
Back