The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Increase landing page CTR and conversions with AffKit tools

crysper

increasectraffkit.jpg

Increase landing page CTR and conversions with AffKit tools

In this guide I will walk you through how to get a better CTR using AffKit.com tools!

Direct Link vs Landing Page

This is one of the most popular question in affiliate marketing, to Direct Link or use a landing page? The most answers are: test, test, test and it's relatively correct. On some offers advertiser's LP is so good and fits your angle perfectly, that you don't need to use a landing page(which doesn't happen so often). On other offers, the advertiser's LP won't work without a pre-sale or the angle you use needs to filter, link and convince the visitor to make the lead. However, there are a few un-official rules I applied and heard from other successful marketers.
  1. Start directly with a LP if the conversion value is over $10, the higher the lead value is, the more pre-sale you need to make.
  2. For dating/loan/insurance always use a LP. On these you'll mostly need a good angle and a LP to link the end offer
  3. You may not need a LP on Email/Zip submits, Installs, or very short lead gens, like Gaming.

Overall, the more experienced you get, the more you'll use landing pages. You already paid for the traffic, make the most of it.

How to create/Where to find LPs?

That's a long story I won't cover it here, but to keep it brief, you either:
  • Learn HTML and create your own pages
  • Pay for someone to create for you
  • Buy templates or find free ones online and modify them
  • Use a web app like LeadPages or Easel.io

Assuming that you already have a landing page, already set the tracking and started testing it, I will get to the main topic of this guide - how to increase your landing page CTR and CR with AffKit tools(which you get free as Dojo member).

I also want to mention that before using these tricks, i suggest that you already have some data about the LP and it should be tested/modified so you won't end up tweaking a landing page that has no chance of success from the start. The tools/scripts I'm going to present below will work very good if the LP is ok, but not good enough. If the LP converts like shit, don't expect to implement this and make wonders. Complete the basic steps of a LP, make sure the basic stuff works decently(the headline, CTA,etc) than use the tools.

Ok, here there are:

a) Use an The Exit pop-up script
You may heard and definitely seen this script in action. Affiliates reported an increase of 15%-30% on landing page performance when using this script. Why? Because many people tend to close or leave a page if it doesn’t grab attention in the first few seconds. An Exit pop-up will make visitors have a second look, or if they are not interested in what are you offering on the page, with an exit pop-up you can present a better offer and finally get a conversion.

How to use/implement it

Go to AffKit.com > Exit popup script and follow the instructions. Of course, you will need to have a landing page already set. After you patch it, upload it back to your server.

b) Use the Urgency count-down timer script
Creating urgency will give you a nice bump on your landing page conversions. I’m sure you’ve seen many examples of this in real life, like a seconds/minutes timer counting down until an offer expires. Letting people know they have a limited time will make them take action without focusing on the negative aspects.

How to use/implement it

Go to AffKit.com > Urgency countdown timer and follow the on-screen instructions. After the script is configured you can paste it everywhere on your LP. The styles guide on the tool page will help you make the counter look like you wish.

c) Use geo-location information
On high converting dating and loan landing pages you will mostly see how this geo-location thing works, but not only there. Personalizing the offer around the user’s location is a way to build trust and increase familiarity. On dating landing pages this is a must. It’s much easier and convenient to meet people in your area than 200 miles away and with a geo-location script, you can take advantage of this.

How to use/implement it

Go to AffKit.com > Geo location and follow the instructions. Everything is very simple to set up.

d) Attention grabbing CTA(call-to-action) elements[in progress]
This trick works extremely nice by grabbing visitor’s attention to the call to action button/link/element. The tool (on which we are currently working on) will do some fancy stuff to the elements, like shaking, zooming, changing colors, etc which will increase the chances of the user to click on it. It’s an upcoming tool so stay tuned.

Finally, take advantage of these tools but also make sure that the most important part of the LP are doing ok. Don't forget to split test as much as your budget allows, that's the road to a successful campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I get hold of it? The AffKit?

"""This tool is not available for you. You can play with it, but you cannot get the results.
Please Sign Up."""

Follow through to the "Pricing" gives me the DOJO price and signup again?

Cheers

Olle...

MI
Back