The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Incetive/CPA offers For Africa?

Review House

affiliate
I have a large list of African people. Would you like to suggest me some good networks who are allowed incentive traffic or any CPA offer for African people? Point to remember I'll drive the traffic via email. So the network should support email traffic. Thank in advanced.

Email-traffic is ok, as long as it's not trashy spam. We have some incentive african offers (CPI mobile campaigns). Ping me if you're interested.

Idvert has many incentive offers for global, and we could do fast payments, ping me please: cathy.idvert
We would like to share more details with you.

I have a large list of African people. Would you like to suggest me some good networks who are allowed incentive traffic or any CPA offer for African people? Point to remember I'll drive the traffic via email. So the network should support email traffic. Thank in advanced.
I have some decent offers for you. Please check my PM

Email Traffic is not kind of incentive traffic. All CPA network allowed Email Traffic, just don't spam on high level :D

Maxbounty, PeerFly, MundoMedia, Neverblue is top cpa network, and they allowed email traffic :)

banners
Back