The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official IncentWise Premium CPA / Affiliate Network [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProMotion

IncentWise ™ is Switching Network Platforms (please read below)

BIG PLANS ARE UNDER WAY BEHIND THE SCENES !
IncentWise ™ is a full service performance based affiliate network (CPA) based in the USA
specifically aimed at connecting our driven advertising sponsors with quality incentive and non-incent type publishers.

We've been experiencing phenomenal growth consistently since inception - please join us in the spirit of mutual success without limits !
(...as soon as our platform 'Death Star' is 'Fully Operational' again - sooner than you may think - a day or two max [wink])

LATEST UPDATES & NEWS

[11/04/2014 03:45pm CST Chicago, IL USA Time] - We are awaiting provisioning at our new network platform provider AffTrack and complete domain name propagation which should take a few hours to days from now. Both our main email address admin@incentwise.com and backup email of incentwise@gmail.com are fully functional should you have any questions and/or concerns.

Please check http://www.IncentWise.com for the latest updates on our platform migration. Thank you for your patience and please pardon our e-dust

IncentWise
is a full service performance based affiliate network (CPA) based in the USA specifically aimed at connecting our driven advertising sponsors with quality incentive publishers.

We've been experiencing phenomenal growth consistently since inception - please join us in the spirit of mutual success without limits !

Attachments

• INCENTWISE.jpg
    INCENTWISE.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 619
Last edited by a moderator:
Although I never have ran offers from this network the owner is very helpful and someone I know on a personal level.

Is the platform switch-over completed? I have just checked the site and with all due respect, i think you need to work a little bit on the frontpage design. Its looking incomplete. Its just my opinion.

Ok will check it out later.Ok will check it out later. I was talking about the present design, which you have mentioned a single html file.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back