The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Incentive Networks That Pays Per Day/Week

Deborah Bamidele

affiliate
Cash flow is very important to me. Since I am still a noob. I was wondering if there is any incentive CPA network that pays per day/week from the very first day.
I know Peerfly offers daily payments, but my application to the network was denied for reasons unknown to me, still hoping to get my application re-reviewed.
Anyways, are there any other networks that allow incentive traffic and offers daily/weekly payments to new affiliates.

Maxbounty is doing weekly payments but none of top incent networks would do that from the beginning.
If you can earn 2K$ monthly, CPAGrip will give you weekly payments.

Maxbounty is doing weekly payments but none of top incent networks would do that from the beginning.
If you can earn 2K$ monthly, CPAGrip will give you weekly payments.
I just signed up at CPAGrip and was approved instantly. I noticed most high paying offers are for countries like France and some other countries that do not speak English.
Do you have any experience promoting such offers?

I don't think you're going to find many networks paying you weekly right from the start as a new affiliate, unless you are driving serious revenue and getting quality confirmed fast. It's pretty risky but I'm sure that under certain circumstances it can work great.

Establishing a bit of history with a network and building trust is the way to go if you're looking for fast payment terms.

Holly Molly, incetive networks paying daily... how much are you making a day, $xx,xxx? if so that may actually get you weekly? lol. I like your attitude Deborah, you are bold with a capital B, but you gotta be a bit more realistic too :p... incentive networks pay usually later than regular ones.

Cheers and best of luck.

P.S. I never dabbled into incentive, but KsixJeremy is a moderator and seems faily active on the board. That speaks good about his network, I would give it a try if I ever go into that biz.

Daily payments are way to much of a ask especially on incentive traffic.

Some networks will let you do weekly however you need to either provide them a lot of revenue or build up a relationship with them over multiple months.

The reason most networks pay net-30 is due to the high fraud rate in the incentive space. Networks will deduct any bad leads from your account and the advertisers usually provide bad lead reports (in my experience) on a net 15 basis, due to the massive losses that can occur in the thousands networks like the net 30 model.

For example I have seen days where fraudsters have hit offers I run for up to $7000 during a day. Of course the network reversed them the next month but that's the main reason it's hard to find someone who will pay daily.

Holly Molly, incetive networks paying daily... how much are you making a day, $xx,xxx? if so that may actually get you weekly? lol. I like your attitude Deborah, you are bold with a capital B, but you gotta be a bit more realistic too :p... incentive networks pay usually later than regular ones.

Cheers and best of luck.

P.S. I never dabbled into incentive, but KsixJeremy is a moderator and seems faily active on the board. That speaks good about his network, I would give it a try if I ever go into that biz.
Peerfly has a cashflow system that pays per day, except I am mistaken. And there is Cpalead and cpagrip, they also offer weekly payments to trusted affiliates.
Thanks for your response.

Daily payments are way to much of a ask especially on incentive traffic.

Some networks will let you do weekly however you need to either provide them a lot of revenue or build up a relationship with them over multiple months.

The reason most networks pay net-30 is due to the high fraud rate in the incentive space. Networks will deduct any bad leads from your account and the advertisers usually provide bad lead reports (in my experience) on a net 15 basis, due to the massive losses that can occur in the thousands networks like the net 30 model.

For example I have seen days where fraudsters have hit offers I run for up to $7000 during a day. Of course the network reversed them the next month but that's the main reason it's hard to find someone who will pay daily.
Thanks for these. I understand much better.

Peerfly has a cashflow system that pays per day, except I am mistaken. And there is Cpalead and cpagrip, they also offer weekly payments to trusted affiliates.
Thanks for your response.

You have to reach 50$ on PeerFly to be able to cash it out(don`t forget on fee). CPAGrip and CPALead will pay you weekly If you can make 2000$ / month If I am right.

I know Peerfly offers daily payments, but my application to the network was denied for reasons unknown to me, still hoping to get my application re-reviewed.

Deborah, I recommend you don't get caught up in joining too many networks in the beginning. I know you've got into PeerFly since you started this thread. COOOOOL!!

Also, as many have noted, most networks will get you weekly payments once you get up over a couple thousand a month. It's tough to get better terms than weekly when first coming out.

T J

Is cleanfiles a real cpa network or cpa arbitrage?
Cleanfiles.net is a PPD network (Pay Per Download). They get offers from cpa networks and take a small percentage, but since they provide huge volume to cpa networks they get more payouts compared to normal publishers and they usually pass on the benefit to their publishers

Deborah, I recommend you don't get caught up in joining too many networks in the beginning. I know you've got into PeerFly since you started this thread. COOOOOL!!

Also, as many have noted, most networks will get you weekly payments once you get up over a couple thousand a month. It's tough to get better terms than weekly when first coming out.

T J

Thanks tj tutor.
I'm actually sticking with peerfly for now. They have some cool incentive offers and their content lockers are beautiful. I'm hoping they will convert well.
The only problem I'm having with peerfly is that they don't have incentive offer tools like link lockers and file lockers. But I guess that is because they are not fully into incentive offers.

Cleanfiles.net is a PPD network (Pay Per Download). They get offers from cpa networks and take a small percentage, but since they provide huge volume to cpa networks they get more payouts compared to normal publishers and they usually pass on the benefit to their publishers

Oh, now I understand. PPD networks are also affiliates. Thanks for your input.

Just be careful with PeerFly, I know many incentive publishers who start with them, then get the "oh you are incentive email" and their accounts are closed.

banners
Back