Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Incent "Gods"

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Who is big in the incentive world these days?

You hear about super affiliate who do FB, PPC etc but who's killing it with incent?

Mitul Patul,indian guy who is living in UK. I followed his from begining last March. In his first year earned over 1 million $ but I guess he is using paid traffic right now.
He was truly motivation for a lot of guys from incent field.

Bok1ca was great earner,just 21yrs right now but I don`t know If he is still earning with incent.He was a legend earner on FileIce for few years.

Wattie from Fileice,17 yrs old...earned over 100.000$ with incent(just 17 years old)

Fotiskaf from Fileice.also I think 17-18 yrs earned over 100.000$ with Fileice(wooow those kids)

Mitul Patul,indian guy who is living in UK. I followed his from begining last March. In his first year earned over 1 million $ but I guess he is using paid traffic right now.

Bok1ca was great earner,just 21yrs right now but I don`t know If he is still earning with incent.He was a legend earner on FileIce for few years.

Wattie from Fileice,17 yrs old...earned over 100.000$ with incent(just 17 years old)

Fotiskaf from Fileice.also I think 17-18 yrs earned over 100.000$ with Fileice(wooow those kids)

Wow, is right! Good for them.

Speaking of Bok1ca, have you heard any news of what's happened to him, where he went? Just wondered.

Im not a big player but open to answering questions. Its probably the funnest (and most infuriating) ways to do internet marketing!

haha I second that spook - our network pays out over $220k monthly to our affiliates, i don't consider that to be God status by any means but always here to help
I have personally been successful in a wide variety of niches on top of my current web holdings :)

The reason behind this thread is I really want to step up the incentive side over here - so i'd like some SKYPE/EMAIL/etc inboxes please of the guys you mention.

Bok1ca legendary earner from Fileice now owns CPAForums.net but at the moment that forum seems dead not much activity, he started mainly with Youtube and then shifted to FB fanpages through which he now promotes his content locking stuff. I guess he works as a offer manager with Fileice. As mentioned above fotiskaf and wattie are are also high earners in Fileice which are known.
I had seen some really high earning guys shout in CPAGrip chat also

Little update/quote If he doesn`t answer on Skype:
Announce: Bok1ca is currently having some problems,all of his accounts were hacked and probably the one visiting this forum is some other guy;

When he clears the situation he will get back for sure.

I just hit 18 mate ^^
I was 16-17 when I had made 100.000

banners
Back