The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold In regard to your Affiliate Marketing, 2016 was _________?

In regard to your Affiliate Marketing, 2016 was _________?

My niche sites seemed to dip the last two quarters, but the first two quarters were up about 12% over last year. I think they will be about even with last years as a result.

Time to add some new streams this 2017! More native, more social!

2016 was our best year! Hitting the 8 number mark, ensuring weekly payments for all affiliates and focusing on developing exclusive landers & campaigns. Also flying in more and more affiliates to Barcelona to meet them face to face and give them more presents such as laptops or ipads if they hit certain targets. Hope we can continue on the same trend in 2017.

It was mine first year with Affiliate marketing lots of mistakes etc..no success yet but you got a learn from them and this year going to be my breakthrough !!!! I swear!!!

Incredible... but don't know why I have a feeling 2017 will be much better. Cheers!

Bad. Actually it was one of my worst years since I've started IM. I guess that is okay because I didn't have much time to invest into it.

Bad. Actually it was one of my worst years since I've started IM. I guess that is okay because I didn't have much time to invest into it.

the timefacor might be your problem.
the most common mistake in IM is that people try to catch "strategies" from others and that leads to something
what i would call "a cook what can´t cook without a cooking book".
if you do not UNDERSTAND the logic behind things, you will never become creative because you do not only need to know that 1+1=2 you have to knwo WHY 1+1=2 and than you might try 1+3=4.

the timefacor might be your problem.
the most common mistake in IM is that people try to catch "strategies" from others and that leads to something
what i would call "a cook what can´t cook without a cooking book".
if you do not UNDERSTAND the logic behind things, you will never become creative because you do not only need to know that 1+1=2 you have to knwo WHY 1+1=2 and than you might try 1+3=4.
I think you got my post wrong, due to personal health problems I was away from the internet marketing world. I'm still in recovery phase and not planning to touch anything for a while.

I think you got my post wrong, due to personal health problems I was away from the internet marketing world. I'm still in recovery phase and not planning to touch anything for a while.

ahh ok - that´s another thing - i really missunderstood your lines in that case.

banners
Back