The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Important in page optimization

i think the most important thing is that you know what you're doing... so that you can't do any mistakes in optimizing a site :D

Every page optimization in important is on page then only to be concentrate in off page work's... thanks for asking ...???

Keyword Density Plays wide role in SEO.

I see this said again and again, but I spent the last week maxing out on one specific keyword for my site. It wasn't difficult, a lot of my site is dedicated to that specific item of stock. And there has been no change, zero. If anything I'm seeing LESS organic traffic since I changed things.

It's not like I've over done it either. All the copy on my site generally flows well and most of the relevant copy is now totally original.

I spent a few days ensuring many of the product discriptions were original, and I did see the improvement results shown in Google Webmaster Tools, but as far as benefits to my site? Nada.

I'm starting to wonder if anything actually works. Everything I can do to help my site on Google (according to them) seems to cancel something else out.

My thinking right now is that if you follow the advice of Google, you'll need a decade and a £million budget to get anywhere. If you don't follow their specific guidelines and try to improve your site in other ways (to actually see some results!), they'll punish you.

Hi, As temi has already said, SEO is not only about putting Title and other meta tags on Pages but, it should be supported by the proper Off Page factors also. Now a days only one or two things can not make a website appear in high SERPs. If you are optimizing a website for a highly competitive search term, you should focus more on quality back-links. Regards John

MI
Back