affiliate
Which in most important in seo like page optimization

1)Keyword
2)Title
3)Content
4) page structure

or any other

can someone tell me

I am not sure you can say one is more important than the other, all the items on your list are important

I agree with temi. They are all important in your on-page optimization.
You must also have a good keyword density, prominence and proximity in using your keywords.

When i setup an website, i always follow this order:

1) Design (graphics and structure)
2) Content
3) title
4) keywords

For me this is the flow that i follow

Cheers

1)Keyword
2)Title
3)Content
4) page structure

or any other

can someone tell me

All of them are important specially the content and the keywords you are
about to use. :whistling: Content is one of the key to generate traffic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keyword and Content is the main but all of them are important to on-page optimization. You can insert your keywords on your content and let me add "links" is important also for targeting your keyword on your content.

Content is by far the most important SEO factor.

Then, not necessary in this order:
1. page META information ( title, description, keywords )
2. page structure

I believe that they are all important but the page/site title does carry a fair bit of weight because the search engines guess the topic based on that.

~ Mike

1)Keyword
2)Title
3)Content
4) page structure

above all these things are important,

keyword what you target should be relevant to your site.You can use keyword pharses and long tail keywords
Page struction also plays an important role like the navigation and the color.
Meta tag : metat tags should contain a title tag, description and keywords where you will be talking about your product.
As you knw content is a king it is the content that make the visitor to lay on that site.if the content is poor no one will like to go through it. so you content should be unique and the flow should be very well to attract the user.
you should not stuff the keyword in your page which is also known as keyword density.

you should keep you title to 50-60 char
desc should be around 250-300

Out of the 4 things you listed content is the most important but it is also by far the area that requires most effort. I would inlcude page structire as part of content.

Title is the next most important thing but you forgot domain name. This is even more important particularly on Yahoo.

Keywords have less importance these days.

You also forgot about page descriptions. These are very important and should contain a description around 25 to 30 words long.

The position of your primary keywords in your meta data (title,description and keywords) is of importance. Put your primary keyword at the start of the title/description/keyword list.

Always have different titles, descriptions and keywords for all your pages.

creating meta tags are important on your page . also the content should have those keywords used on your meta title, meta description, and meta keywords

Content is the most important for me. Other page elements play a good role to increase your ranks also like the Page title, meta description, meta keywords, body contents, h1 headings, bold texts, anchor texts and image alt text.

Every points has its own importance in seo. Content with relevant keywords helps to target your user to find your page in search engines.

Page Title is another important factor in seo. The title must be described you page information. Use your targeted keywords in page title.

Good & fresh content is the way to sucess of your web page

Title's pretty important if only because Google basically ignores different pages with the same title (even if they have different content). I recently realised this and have made significant gains on our SERP placements by setting unique title tags on every single page of my site.

Here are the factors you have to deal with On-Page Optimization:
  • title tags
  • meta tags
  • alt attributes
  • keywords
  • description tags
  • h1/h2 tags

All elements are very important and need your attention if you want to build a quality website. I can't say that one is more important/useful than the other.

For me they are all important and they must be optimized. It seems that G said they did not use meta keywords anymore but we keep using it. We never know ; -)

Last edited:

1)Keyword
2)Title
3)Content
4) page structure

or any other

can someone tell me

Content is the king. Then keyword use in the content, keyword density in the content, meta tags and content relevancy is also important. Page structure is too.

MI
Back