The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

IMPORTANT - Forum Rules

neilrbowen

affiliate
Dear All,

Please read the forum rules and ensure that you adhere to them before posting to ensure you are not banned.

UK Webmaster World operates zero spam policy so you are likely to be banned on your first offence.

IT IS IMPORTANT YOU READ ALL OF THIS POST INCLUDING THE RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES SECTION.
YOU MUST NOT USE THIS FORUM IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.

When making Posts

1) Be aware that You and not the forum or its owners are responsible for what you are posting. Please ensure anything you post is true, correct and not harmful or upsetting to any other users, companies, etc.

2) You may not post urls to, or discuss other webmaster forums.

3) You may not use this forum for the use of promoting your website, you must contribute to the forum and its community.

4) You must not spam the forum with offers, items for sale and similar.

5) You must post items for sale or request for services in the correct forums and not in the general forum areas.

6) You may not be abusive, post abusive language, you may not bully be racist or any other form of communication that may be upsetting to any other users.

When sending PM's

Do NOT spam,
Do NOT send users offers via PM, you must post them in forums.
Do NOT be abusive.

Legal threats and similar
This forum is not intended to be used as a communication method for any legal matters.
Do not do so either in forum threads, private messages, or via the email user button.
Legal issues are between the user who posted the information and the person who takes exception to the posted information. This forum is simply a "notepad" style system and the "paper" is not responsible for the posting.

Your rights to use the forum
UK Webmaster World is a free service, and as such there are no rights to use the service, nor for the service to continue should the owners decide to take the forum offline either for good or for temporary periods.
The owners of this forum (BB DEV LIMITED) reserve the right to terminate any membership to any user, or group of users, for any or no reason.

Service will no longer be possible to any user, company, or group of users who make legal threats towards BB DEV LIMITED and any of its websites, unless of course you were correct to make such legal accusations towards our company.

Resolution of Disputes
If you have a dispute, with the administration of this forum, its moderation, with specific users, companies, or groups of users present on this forum, or any posts that have been made, then please be aware of our dispute policy.

Please contact us by one of the following methods.
EMAIL : mail@bb-dev.com
POST : FAO NEIL BOWEN, BB DEV LIMITED, 7 FILMER ROAD, LONDON, SW6 7BU, UNITED KINGDOM.

Once your contact has been recieved we will acknowledge this within 24 hours of viewing it. Please be aware Email is the best method of initial contact.

We will then work to resolving your dispute within 14 working days, and may request additional information such as evidence of post authenticity and other details from either parties. Should one party not respond within 14 days we will act in favour of the contacting party for post removals as we will have been unable to aquire the evidence required to verify the post.

BB DEV LIMITED will always act in good faith, and is always interested in preserving free speech so long as it is true on our forums.

PLEASE ENJOY THE FORUM! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Be aware that You and not the forum or its owners are responsible for what you are posting.
From what I understand, that's not entirely true. The website owner is legally responsible for its content also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi to moderators, Just a quick question.

If some one is asking a question in a thread they started and the question is relevant to a service or information that I provide am I allowed to let them know about it and/or direct them to a post on the forums that explains it better?

Thanks for that Forums Rules.

I joined today. I am new in forums discussion, before going to descusion that informaction very use full for me.

Thanks for the information but need to now about the signature after how many post i can give my signature...

banners
Back