The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

iMarketing Center app

C

Chi Doan

Hi,

I am an individual android developer. I have created an automation email and sms marketing app that I think very useful for marketers.

The greatest features of this app is automation, that you can create auto reply, auto followup, auto subscription...

Just search 'iMarketing Center' on Google Play to install and experience this app. You'll love it :)

Thank you!

Hello Chi Doan. I have gotten your plea. I am doing that right now. As an android user and also a software developer, I will for sure give the feedback regarding the app and the functionality. I am hoping that it is something that will make email marketing an easier thing than ever before. Otherwise thanks for the good job, please keep up providing solutions to the problems at hand.

Hi @Chi Doan , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I am an individual android developer. I have created an automation email and sms marketing app that I think very useful for marketers.

The greatest features of this app is automation, that you can create auto reply, auto followup, auto subscription...

Just search 'iMarketing Center' on Google Play to install and experience this app. You'll love it :)

Thank you!

Are you here strictly to pitch your product, or are you here to be an active member of the community and learn and contribute to the marketing threads here? After all, this is a marketing community!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back