The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ImAdmirer's $2000/Month, 100 CPA Offer Blast Personal Challenge

ImAdmirer

Hello Friends, I guess you are wondering what this thread is all about? Well, let me explain!

I have set myself a goal of $2000/month with 100 CPA offers before May 31st, 2012. This is my personal challenge. Follow me live in this case study as I update my thread daily. Now, on to the details:

The Method

1) I will randomly pick 100 CPA offers from 5 - 10 CPA networks
2) Daily I'll pick 5-10 offers and make videos around the offers
3) I'll link the videos to the respective landing page (or) IFrame the offers
4) Publish the videos in Youtube
5) Build some backlinks for the videos

Notes

1) I set my goal to complete the videos for 100 offers before May 31st 2012 and earning target is $2000. I am already making $50+ a day with my other cpa based sites/videos, but I will not count them here. This is a separate personal challenge I'm setting.

2) I called this as a CPA blast due to the volume and randomness - 100 offers from various CPA networks, various types of offers, 10 YouTube accounts.

3) Some offers may get good conversions and turn out to be winners, some offers may get few conversions and some may turn out to be losers.

4) Simultaneously, I'll be expanding my winners.

5) For the expansion, I can pick more keywords and publish more videos for a winning offer, I can improve the quality of the videos, or who knows, I can end up building a website around a winning offer!

Stats

3 Offers (3 videos, 1 for each offer)
2 Conversions (2 Winners)
Earnings - $1.90

For those of you who are interested in this live case study, apart from following this thread, I suggest you all to start following my method, make money NOW and share your experiences and results :D

Re: ImAdmirer's $2000/Month, 100 CPA Offer Blast Personal Challe

LOVE IT!

Great man this will be excited - please explain for everyone exactly your method - what equipment you will be using, proxies? accounts? watermarks? submitters? etc

Also how will you be gaining back links?

this is awesome - good luck!

Yes IMAdmirer I fully agree with K, we would be delighted to follow your case study and request you to be a bit detailed with the method so that all the ninjas would benefit from it.

So basically you are making videos to post on youtube with a direct url to the offers landing page?

The Idea Behind My Method

The core principle behind this method is - Testing offers as quickly as possible and come up with winners.

The idea is not to spend time with keyword research, lots of videos, investing in YouTube views/comments or building a website at the beginning. As I quickly identify winning offers, I'll slowly and simultaneously spend time expanding them. In this way, I'll avoid spending time or money on probable losing offers.

Actually, my method has 2 parts:

Part 1: Publishing videos on YouTube and identify winning offers. This is the beginning.

Part 2: After this personal challenge, my goal will be to build websites, content around the winning offers and get traffic using keywords, seo route.

Video Creation

For video creation, I use animoto free version and powerpoint slides. And I watermark the videos before I upload them.

I have some YouTube accounts in stock so I'll use 10 accounts for this. I use private proxies. I will not use these accounts to make comments to my other accounts.

Backlink Strategy

For each video, I ping/RSS youtube channel, use twitter, pinterest and social bookmark using socialadr (or) senuke. This is set and forget till I get 50 -100 bookmarks.

I submit 3-5 posts to a private High PR blog network.

I use NoHandsSEO to build some blog comments. I do this on VPS, set and forget till 50 - 100 comments.

Of course, not all backlinks in 1 day! I'll drip feed slowly for 2-3 weeks.

Total time for 1 video -> picking offer + video creation & submission + backlinks -> around 40 minutes.

And per day I plan to do 3 - 5 videos so it takes around 2-3 hours max.

So friends, keep asking questions and I am ready to help you. I'm also waiting for your feedback/suggestions.

so you are using NoHandsSEO to build backlinks to a video which is promoting an offer?

From my understanding No Hands SEO is a spamming tool and all of the links it can create for you are of the high-volume, high-failure-rate, low-impact variety. In fact, everything it does is high-volume and extremely low-impact.

If you’re going to spam (which I don’t recommend), then you might want to consider going all-out and investing in the equally priced and much more fully-featured ScrapeBox.

So basically you are making videos to post on youtube with a direct url to the offers landing page?
I do not directly put my affiliate URL in the video description. I either build my own landing page or iframe the offer on my landing page. Before direct linking from youtube video desc, or putting an iframe, it is always better to contact your affiliate manager if there are any restrictions for the offer.

so you are using NoHandsSEO to build backlinks to a video which is promoting an offer?

From my understanding No Hands SEO is a spamming tool and all of the links it can create for you are of the high-volume, high-failure-rate, low-impact variety. In fact, everything it does is high-volume and extremely low-impact.

If you’re going to spam (which I don’t recommend), then you might want to consider going all-out and investing in the equally priced and much more fully-featured ScrapeBox.
The backlinks I build to each video are of 3 levels:
1) Social
2) Quality
3) Quantity

For level 3, I use NoHandsSEO. No tool is spam. It depends on how we use the tool. We may use it to build links of quality, we may use it to build links of quantity or we may just spam the links.

I use NoHandsSEO to get 50-100 blog comments on relevant domains. I don't think I am spamming :)

I also have scrapebox, but I prefer NoHandsSEO as I need not use my hands lol

ImAdmirer, If you need USA phone verified youtube accounts. Contact me, I can give you absolutely for free. Good luck!

ImAdmirer, If you need USA phone verified youtube accounts. Contact me, I can give you absolutely for free. Good luck!
If you read my post #1 and #5 above, I've clearly mentioned I have YouTube accounts in stock and will be using some of them. I guess your post is in the wrong thread, you should be posting your services in the Buy-Sell-or-Trade section.

Stats

12 Offers (12 videos, 1 for each offer)
5 Conversions (3 Winners)
Earnings - $6.50

I will spend some extra time tomorrow to research 10-20 keywords and make videos for one of my winning offers.

How do you make multiple youtube accounts without getting banned? Do you use private proxies or something similar?

Yes, I use private proxies for creating multiple YouTube accounts. I do not make mass comments/likes etc with my accounts. For commenting and views, I outsource depending upon the need for a video.

If you read my post #1 and #5 above, I've clearly mentioned I have YouTube accounts in stock and will be using some of them. I guess your post is in the wrong thread, you should be posting your services in the Buy-Sell-or-Trade section..

I am not interesting to sale Youtube accounts. I am giving for free :)

Any further stats mate? are you going to do daily stat updates?

I could not do much due to the weekend. I've uploaded 3 videos for 3 new offers. And expanded 1 winning offer to 13 videos for 13 new keywords in the last 2 days.

Keyword Selection Criteria

1) I always tend to concentrate on action keywords.
2) I pick keywords with 50+ daily US visitors which have less than 250K - 500K phrase match search results.
3) I also pick couple of long tails with 10+ daily US visitors per day.
4) I use the Google Keyword Tool for this. Also use a couple of paid tools to check competition strength if necessary.

I look at the Google and YouTube search results and take ideas for Video title, description and tags.

Now for some Stats:

15 Offers (15 videos, 1 for each offer)
9 Conversions (4 Winning Offers)
Earnings - $11.30

Apart from Email/Zip Submit offers, I had one cool $2 conversion for a Registration offer (Short Form).

I'd love to hear the outcome of this. Essentially 2K is only 100 leads for the vertical that we work in and it would be a great case study because we always like SEO sites and their leads.

I'd love to hear the outcome of this. Essentially 2K is only 100 leads for the vertical that we work in and it would be a great case study because we always like SEO sites and their leads.
That means your vertical offers a nice $20/Lead? Cool man! Is that a trial offer?

btw, this case study is not exactly about SEO sites. Actually I have 2-part plan in mind:

Part-1
Pick random offers from various CPA networks, make videos and "pick" the winning offers quickly.

Part-2
Expand the winners. Here for a few of the winning offers I might build SEO sites. The others I may do PPC, and so on. Depending on the potential of an offer. And some other offers can be clubbed in a single site. Best example - coupons based site or a dating site!

Current Stats:

11 Conversions (4 Winning Offers)
Earnings - $14.10

Can you teach me how to this promotion and picking offers and video creations thing??
I don't get that buying keywords. Can you please explain it to me??
That means your vertical offers a nice $20/Lead? Cool man! Is that a trial offer?

btw, this case study is not exactly about SEO sites. Actually I have 2-part plan in mind:

Part-1
Pick random offers from various CPA networks, make videos and "pick" the winning offers quickly.

Part-2
Expand the winners. Here for a few of the winning offers I might build SEO sites. The others I may do PPC, and so on. Depending on the potential of an offer. And some other offers can be clubbed in a single site. Best example - coupons based site or a dating site!

Current Stats:

11 Conversions (4 Winning Offers)
Earnings - $14.10

banners
Back