The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm tired ): looking for adult ad network

lookfaan

hello
i'm loolking: cpm and cpc adult ad network
exoclick denid
eroadvertising dont accept free hosted sites.
yllix scam
trafficbroken support just tell me hello :| hello :| and hello :|
juicyads blocked
plugrush earning 0

daily: 30.000
countries: United States, United Kingdom, Germany
60% androind and 30 % desktop
60% traffic from google

why free Domain name ?
i think free hosting will not be the issue unless if you are using free domain name .

traffichunt earning :(
Untijtled.png

Yllix and Plugrush aren't scams.
If you're earning $0 from 30,000 organic visits per day the problem might be your website, not the ad networks.

Remember to test different banner sizes and locations, pop unders, interstitials, etc. until you find the best winning combination for your site.
Unluckily, being free hosted won't help in the long run, so you might better make it self hosted ASAP.

it's better to get paid hosting , might be the free hosting takes Some of your traffic who knows.
treat your business well :)

Yllix and Plugrush aren't scams.
If you're earning $0 from 30,000 organic visits per day the problem might be your website, not the ad networks.

Remember to test different banner sizes and locations, pop unders, interstitials, etc. until you find the best winning combination for your site.
Unluckily, being free hosted won't help in the long run, so you might better make it self hosted ASAP.
i dont say plugrush is scam but yllix...
Untitled.png

When did you msg me?
I am always online 24X7 , And reply each and single msg on skype.
Hit my skype once again. I am always for my publisher.

we've got around 500m daily impressions coming in from direct adult publishers and monitored SSPs that we manage via blacklists and 3rd party traffic monitoring services, if you'd like to try media buy visit www.ezmob.com

Build a site on an premium hosting and try to do some SEO and get some organic traffic. Organic traffic converts way better than any ad network traffic.

banners
Back