The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm Scott

Scott702

affiliate
Hi All,

My name is Scott and I'm brand spanking new to the world of affiliate marketing. I've been reading posts in this forum for several days and have uncovered some great information- so thanks everybody.

There are some questions I have about Affiliate Marketing programs and I was hoping someone could help me out.

At the end of the year, I'm launching a social community that targets a specific industry. This community will provide templates that allow users to easily participate in pre-approved affiliate programs. Basically, the community will function as the affiliate and the users as the sub affiliates - we will split commissions.

I'm trying to find a comprehensive solution that will not only track sales and process commissions, but make payments to me as well as all the sub affiliates. Is there such a solution?

I'm hoping that I don't have to run the affiliate prgroam through an independent program or approach each affiliate program that I'm interested in incorprating into the community to see if they can provide the service.

Can anyone tell me which forum is best for me to post this question in or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Scott

P.S I apologize for this post being so long winded.

HI Scott,

Welcome to 5 star. No apologies needed. You have an interesting sounding model and asked a great question. I don't have an answer right now because I'm immersed in American Idol. :p I know I'm a nerd! :p

The place to ask and get the best chance of a good answer is down in the merchant discussion forum where other merchants who have investigated various tracking solutions may have some ideas for you.

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?t=1641

Best of Luck! Talk again soon. Back to the show. ;)

Now that's what I call a quick response.

Linda,

I wasn't expecting a reply so soon. I really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Scott

banners
Back