The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm one of you now

Hi, @Boricio and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Are you experienced or new to online marketing? Any special interest or direction we can point you to?

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Boricio! :)

Hi @azgold,

Several years ago I was making several micro-niche sites to make money from Adsense. I have about 20 sites and in 2 months I was making $200 a month. Then Google made a change and I lost rankings overnight. I also had the Adsense account banned soon after. The Adsense account was reinstated about a year ago after 4 or 5 appeals.

I've also had limited success with niche affiliate sales and made a little money off of Squidoo before it disappeared.

Now I'm looking toward CPA marketing. I had money to invest in traffic but I'm approaching this now as if I know nothing since so much has changed from when I tried this years ago.

Several years ago I was making several micro-niche sites to make money from Adsense. I have about 20 sites and in 2 months I was making $200 a month.

Yeah, it used to be easier.

The Adsense account was reinstated about a year ago after 4 or 5 appeals.

You're one of the lucky ones, that seldom happens.

made a little money off of Squidoo before it disappeared.

It was melded with HubPages, which bought out Squidoo.

Now I'm looking toward CPA marketing. I had money to invest in traffic but I'm approaching this now as if I know nothing since so much has changed from when I tried this years ago.

There are some differences between CPA and running niche sites but you have a terrific background that's going to be a huge plus for you. That experience will serve you well going forward.

These are the links I always like to suggest to newbies. They might be helpful for you getting started in a new area:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

I am also looking for either a training course I can purchase or a mentorship that I can get into to help sift through all the poor information. There are so many courses out now that I'm not sure which one or two to focus on. Could you recommend any direction for me?

Hey @T J Tutor

I posted a brief explanation a little higher in this thread.

I'm interested in making money again with affiliate marketing now that I'm a bit older and more experienced and have more money to invest in learning and traffic.

banners
Back