monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Im Not 18

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by astonishin, Apr 22, 2012.

1. astonishin

astonishin Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I got denied from Peerfly, got accepted into Maxbounty but they are limited in campaigns to promote, Adworkmedia sucks offers doesn't credit (I did a test with them and Maxbounty to see that). I also got accepted into Cpaway they don't credit the same test was done on various offers similar to Maxbounty and Adworkmedia.

What can i do now? I joined Amazon affiliate so ill start promoting some of there products but on terms of CPA stuff what can i do? Are there any other networks i can apply to and get in? I code, I design, I earn a lot online so i know how to do tax related things and etc...

Anyway im looking for some great converting CPA networks. I like the prepop offers peerfly have does any other network have them? Im not looking to join networks that broker other networks offers and i prefer sites running on their custom platform.

Also what does it take to get accepted into EWA i applied got a call and was later denied.

2. monetizer
  3. java

java Affiliate affiliate

Joining bevomedia could help you get into a network. knowing you are ready to track your traffic through a trusted hosted tracking platform.

Another way is if you have a friend that can reffer you in.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI