The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm new to this forum. Currently run in-house affiliate program with EPC above $25

kendubyou

affiliate
Hey everyone. Ken here.

I currently head up marketing operations at a 3-year old venture backed startup. We're a marketplace of 50+ finance, trading, and investment products. The products are what we call "user-generated". Experts in finance/trading/investing come to our site and build courses, trading strategies, etc. on the platform and then the product goes for sale to our marketplace. At the moment, building a product is still not open to the public so that we establish a critical mass of quality products.

We're continuing to build our technology to eventually take on hundreds and hopefully thousands of new products but in the meantime we've already had lots of success. We have thousands of users who have bought or subscribed to products, we've educated over 25,000 traders/investors in our educational webinars, and we've built an affiliate program that is averaging a $25 EPC.

I'm here to learn more about affiliate marketing, particularly running an in-house program. I know that as we continue to scale, the challenges will become greater to maintain quality, high conversions, anti-fraud, and competitors.

Currently I'm looking to switch to a new in-house affiliate software because our current software is reaching it's limit of capabilities.

PM me if you ever want to chat. When it comes to email marketing, funnels, live webinars, upselling, and JV's...I can definitely provide some helpful insights. Feel free to PM me about non-affiliate stuff too. I head up all marketing operations and have co-founded and sold an internet startup before prior to this one.

banners
Back