I'm working as IT in freelancer work - and married with 3 kids
i know about affiliate work from along time ago i think from 2010
but i didn't think in it because the work and don't have time for learn
but from august 2016 the work is very little
and bad ,every thing is expensive here in Egypt
i need away to make some money for my kids
so i see a lot of courses about cpa - cpl - cpi

i'm Now member in maxbounty , adworkmedia and some other networks
i use mobicow traffic ,popcash ,popads and some landing pages with clickmagic for track

but really i don't know street road to make some money
after this long way from august 2016 to now i only made 2$ in maxbounty and the same in adworkmedia

i get domains ,hosting for domains , vpn to see offers , pay some $$ in mobicow , popads , pop cash , facebook ads

:(:(:(

can any one help me to success in this world :rolleyes:

Hello NourStar. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

You have a very compelling story and I wish you all the luck for you to succeed but you have to work really hard. First you need to set you mind about the kind of offers you are comfortable promoting. Then go ahead and see how others are promoting those offers. You can use spy tools or spy manually. Don't just copy paste, add your own creativity.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

hello I'm Noureldin
I'm from Egypt - Cairo - 31 years old
at First sorry about my bad English

i use mobicow traffic ,popcash ,popads and some landing pages with clickmagic for track

after this long way from august 2016 to now i only made 2$ in maxbounty and the same in adworkmedia

i get domains ,hosting for domains , vpn to see offers , pay some $$ in mobicow , popads , pop cash , facebook ads

:(:(:(

Hi, Noureldin and welcome to AffiliateFix!

As @internalsoul said, you have a very compelling story. I'm sorry to hear that things are bad where you live. Luckily, there is such a thing as affiliate marketing that may be a real help to you and your family. It may not be easy or fast but if you keep at it, keep learning and doing, you can improve your earnings.

You already have some good tools to use. Now hone in on one traffic source and method. Really learn it until you understand. Then try another if you want.

We have information on everything you've mentioned. Just hover your mouse over the magnifying glass on the upper right of every forum page. That's the search function.

Anytime you have a question, just start a thread to let us know. Someone will come along to help you.

Enjoy the forums, Noureldin! :)

hello I'm Noureldin
I'm from Egypt - Cairo - 31 years old
at First sorry about my bad English

:(:(

Welcome to AffiliateFix @NourStar !

So, everyone's initial journey into affiliate marketing generally includes what most call disappointments, at least that's the way most see it. However, they are not actually disappointments, they are actually learning moments. Anyone that begins something they have never done successfully before must learn to master the basics first, and that is where I believe your issues are.

You are trying to do too many different things at the same time. You are using more than one traffic source, you are likely trying many different verticals, and so on. You must, and this is extremely important, you must master one sub niche of a vertical, one tracker, one traffic source, and one type of offer to begin with before pushing on to others. If you don't do it this way, you will be forever floundering. If you do it this way, then you will get past the initial Newbie stage by mastering your first set of tools and campaigns, your initial niche, your initial copy, your initial use of triggers and angles, etc. YOU MUST MASTER ONE SPECIFIC SET BEFORE MOVING ON TO OTHERS!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix @NourStar !

So, everyone's initial journey into affiliate marketing generally includes what most call disappointments, at least that's the way most see it. However, they are not actually disappointments, they are actually learning moments. Anyone that begins something they have never done successfully before must learn to master the basics first, and that is where I believe your issues are.

You are trying to do too many different things at the same time. you are using more than one traffic source, you are likely trying many different verticals, and so on. You must, and this is extremely important, you must master one sub niche of a vertical, one tracker, one traffic source, and one type of offer to begin with before pushing on to others. If you do't do it this way, you will be forever floundering. If you do it this way, then you will get past the initial Newbie stage by mastering your first set of tools and campaigns, your initial niche, your initial copy, your initial use of triggers and angles, etc. YOU MUST MASTER ONE SPECIFIC SET BEFORE MOVING ON TO OTHERS!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

thanks for your reply i will do all you say and come back again to you

banners
Back