The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm new here

YAO

affiliate
i need a coach to help me earn in CPA.
I'm an African from COTE D'IVOIRE in West Africa
I have joined some CPA but have not been able to earn a dime.
I need help

i need a coach to help me earn in CPA.

Hello @YAO , it's great to have you join us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Before investing in a coach, can you tell us a few things about your experiences?

I have joined some CPA but have not been able to earn a dime.

Everyone wants to be a great success with online marketing, but only a few are willing to do the work that is required in order to be a great success. Many try for a few weeks, or months, and when they don’t see immediate massive success they give up. In some cases, think they need a coach or mentor. In fact, what they need is the "Newbie Experience" and instructive lessons. One needs to learn to be a successful Newbie by developing a learning curve.

Most don't realize that those already earning make things look easy as result of having put in years of work to get to that level of success. This business is not what it once was. 10 years ago one could put together a very simple funnel and pull in thousands a week and more. One could plaster the web with shotgun style banner ads and make a killing. Today, these types of success are gone for the Newbie. The business has evolved. Very sophisticated tracking now requires an extended learning curve. Terms of service with the networks and the traffic sources now require very strict practices. Angles and copy must be well developed through multiple testing and refining techniques. The list goes on. You are entering a business that requires extensive learning, testing, refining, investment, confidence, and dedication.

One thing I’ve learned over the years is that it takes time to reach your goals in any business. So many come into this business and expect immediate high earings and when that does not happen they immediately seek out a coach or a mentor and in most cases are not ready for that level of instruction and end up spending more money then they are earning.

No matter what you do, your first attempts at earning are going to include some failures. Maybe all of them at first. In fact, all of us are in continual learning mode every day and we always have failures. We set up 10 campaigns to test and have 7 failures and 3 break evens, as an example. Then we discard the failed campaigns and refine the 3 that broke even until they produce, and if they don't they get discarded. Failures never mean you are a failure, they are simply discoveries of what not to do.

The only real requirement to becoming great at something is that no matter what happens to you along the way, you just keep going and continue learning and implementing.

Everything you need to get a steady income going with CPA is right here in this forum. There are tons of great data here as well as case studies, guides, and recommendations and advice from experienced marketers that have already faced the challenges you face at the moment. Learn from them, learn from these great members!

I recommend joining the Dojo as your investment, follow the advice and recommendations of the membership and their respective contributions. Then when you have a steady and reasonable income, maybe then look into, and interview, prospective coaches and/or mentor-ships that may be available.

Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck! We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

Hi @YAO , you can make a lot of money with us! We have experienced account managers who can support you whenever you need, the highest eCPM's and a fast payments.

banners
Back