The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

i'm looking for a traffic source that works on a CPA basis

Elad Cohen

affiliate
Hi!

i am looking for a traffic source that is working on a "per success",CPA basis. meaning that, i pay a rev-share only when i have a mobile app install, back2back model.
Today, im working with Airpush on a cpc basis, but i would like to reduce the risk.

any suggestions?

Elad

Not yet, i tried AirPush and some search traffic supplier.
Do you know for a fact that Buzzcity, Inmobi or leadbolt, are working on a "per success" CPI basis?

Thanks

I tried with Buzzcity and leadbolt for CPI offer. Although using cpc but I could get as much conversion. Besides you can try cpimobi.com but high costs.

Your best option would be to approach a few CPA networks -> apply as an advertiser -> load funds on your account -> let their publishers to start promoting your offer.

Do you own the offer(s) or you'd like to run CPA traffic to an offer that you got from a CPA network?

Have you implemented conversion tracking with Airpush? If you reach about 100 conversions per day they will (automatically ) give you the option to run on CPA.

Buzzcity & InMobi for sure don't have CPA model, haven't worked with Leadbolt for ages but last time I used them they didn't have this as well.

Cheers,
Nemo

Have you implemented conversion tracking with Airpush? If you reach about 100 conversions per day they will (automatically ) give you the option to run on CPA.

Buzzcity & InMobi for sure don't have CPA model, haven't worked with Leadbolt for ages but last time I used them they didn't have this as well.

Cheers,
Nemo

BTW , I do own my own offers and would like to use more ad networks that can run on CPA. Works like a charm with Google Adwords.

Cheers,
Nemo

Hi Nemo, I am Phyllis, a newbie in affiliates. Can I contact you via skype/ email to talk further about Airpush? my email phyllis<at>mcommedia.com / skype ngsookyong<at>gmail.com

banners
Back