The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm back - and improved - PR5 question

sowalter

affiliate
Hey guys, I'm not sure if you remember, but I posted in here early in the summer.

I really took your advice. I changed the font of my site. I made a new banner. I put in a new menu. I made it easier for readers to navigate.

The results have been tremendous. My daily traffic has increased from 6,000 page views per day to 25,000. I've gotten many new advertising offers. My Page Rank just moved up over the weekend from PR4 to PR5.

With that in mind, what should I do now? I've been hoping to move up to PR5, but now that I have, what should I do in terms of garnering more lucrative advertising?

"By the way, I love the new look of these forums."

Thanks Walter! Glad you like our new look!

I'm not a big football person, but to me it looks like your site
should really appeal to football fans. Looks good!

Thanks, Linda. You were the one who suggested I change my font, so I owe you. Do you have any idea what direction I should head in now that my PR has increased?

Only had time for a quick peek. One important thing for getting better search rankings. Your Meta title on your homepage is about the most important thing there is. Yours is WalterFootball.com. Bad idea. No one is going to search for WalterFootball.com and that's the only KW they can find you on. You need to CAREFULLY pick the right KW to put there instead of your name. OR if you really want your name there, separate Walter and don't use the .com. That way the word Football can be read by the spiders - but you still need a couple other main KW there. The following examples are not the right KW, just examples.

Walter Football - Best NFL Sports Picks
(But really unless you need it for ego, the word Walter is wasted in the title)

So better yet add another KW there instead:
Fantasy Football - Best NFL Sports Picks

Research to find the right KW that have good search volume but arent overly saturated with competition.

PR 5 is great, may help with ad rev but other than that does not mean too much. You just need to keep working on building traffic and getting more good keywords ranked high.

Hey guys, I'm not sure if you remember, but I posted in here early in the summer.

I really took your advice. I changed the font of my site. I made a new banner. I put in a new menu. I made it easier for readers to navigate.

The results have been tremendous. My daily traffic has increased from 6,000 page views per day to 25,000. I've gotten many new advertising offers. My Page Rank just moved up over the weekend from PR4 to PR5.

With that in mind, what should I do now? I've been hoping to move up to PR5, but now that I have, what should I do in terms of garnering more lucrative advertising?
wow you really are good... for making a traffic of 6,000 to 25,000... it really is a well job done...

banners
Back