The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Im back after a HUGE break.

spartan

affiliate
I haven't been on this site in forever. But im 17 and just recently got a part time job at a theater (all the money i make there is going into investing for CPA, either for now or in the future). I always got emails from kenyon and thats what made me come back to the site.

My plan is to really use all the methods in the 411 newbie book for the next 6 months and see which one works for me.

I don't know if i should join the dojo yet cause i honestly have no idea what it is. I got like 120 bucks for my first pay check and wanted to know if the dojo was worth it cause im a serious newbie or if i should wait and buy it later.

Well i will start a case study soon so you guys can see what im doing.

Peace bros.

Hey, how are you? Welcome back....as far as The Dojo it's not for me to say but i'm sure other members will vouch for it's one time value.

I wish you all the best either way.

Im doing great K. Im still using your 411 book since i am still a newb. I am actually gonna buy the membership soon, just gotta save up more money.

I save all the money i get from my part time job so that i can invest it into cpa.

Dojo is good guys. Summer has been super hectic for me and time is what i need to put action into all the stuff they teach you in the dojo. Im new to this stuff so its a bunch of reading but im sure ill get the hang of it. Im gonna be starting out with Kenyons 411 starter book though they have the easiest stuff in it.

banners
Back