The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm an internet marketing geek that loves every side of it.

mediweb

affiliate
Have been an SEO affiliate, Paysite owner, Retired (ha!) and now...

Focusing on media buying, arbitraging big volumes of traffic in the following verticals :
- MMO / BizOp
- Dating ( mainstream & adult )
- PayPerCall / Premium Rate
- Lead Gen for local business

I do all of this while traveling the world, which is my second passion with internet, and I just love the fact that the both of them match so perfectly :)

Please feel free to contact me if you think we can be of help to each other, I'm always looking for new opportunities, and expand my network.

You might find trafficbroker.com great. We can provide adult traffic from pop and Interstitials, direct traffic, plug and mobile traffic. If you have questions, you can contact me directly through skype. My is is trafficbrokerann

Have been an SEO affiliate, Paysite owner, Retired (ha!) and now...

Focusing on media buying, arbitraging big volumes of traffic in the following verticals :
- MMO / BizOp
- Dating ( mainstream & adult )
- PayPerCall / Premium Rate
- Lead Gen for local business

I do all of this while traveling the world, which is my second passion with internet, and I just love the fact that the both of them match so perfectly :)

Please feel free to contact me if you think we can be of help to each other, I'm always looking for new opportunities, and expand my network.

WOW! You've got plenty to offer many of our hungry minds. We look forward to your shares.

I've been ramping up to get into PayPerCall. Would love to here more about your approach and implementations in PPCall.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back