The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I'm a man with many passions, but not sure where to start?

philmcneal

affiliate
I've always been good with computers, using them but not like anything crazy such as coding or fixing hardware pieces. But rather I have a few passions that I got somewhat good at but never mastered, such as are follows:

Djing
Hypermiling cars as well as the theory behind racing cars ( I can drive them but I don't know how to tune em!)
Cars consumerism, knowing what's hot on the market and knowing what will depreciate the fastest!
the world of vaporizers/poker/ and now SEO/affiliate marketing stuff
Telling short stories about my life that is actually entertaining
Black markets
PUA communities (actually took a PUA course!)
Being a parent (i'm 28 but my son is 8!)
Android/apple phone hacking and modding

And now living with my dad and having ALL this free time but very little income to spare (my djing keeps me on the edge), I'm doing what I can to break into the online world and perhaps make my first few cents! After all they say once you make that first sale the rest is history!

But being a personality where I keep jumping ship and not mastering anything (this is due to life issues as well!) could I succeed in the online world?

I realize most of these niches I've selected are conquered already (even though a few sites I know I can do a better job than they can but I prefer something less competing?) So I'm not sure where to start, as one said information overload is a pain!

Although I have found a new home now if I have any questions :) Be glad to know the community!

Welcome to the Fix Phil, that's quite an intro. Great to have you here.

You can definitely make it in the online world BUT it can take an extreme focus at times, when you're launch a campaign and it's in the red off the bat you need to keep your mind in the game, test, optimize and push until you profit!

We have mutual feelings. Hope to get help here. Most importantly I want to join the dojo as soon as I can I belive there is a great resource in there. Welcome man!

banners
Back