The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold I'm a $500 Winner Thanks to AffiliateFix and MobiCow!!

Rvfamily

I was this months $500 winner thanks to AffiliateFix and MobiCow! As has been stated in a previous post, this was so timely and a real boost for me. I had been working with mostly free traffic sources, but wanted to try my hand at paid traffic. This will give me the opportunity!

Looks like I might need to try my hand at some mobile offers so that I can try MobiCow. If you are following my start in CPA, I'll post how it goes.

Want your shot at $500? Then start a guide, case study or follow along and next month it could be you!

Here's to YOUR success.

2015-09-01 16.48.50.png

PaymentProof.jpg

Enter yourself now.

Last edited by a moderator:
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS @Rvfamily !!!

This monthly contest is huge and we all need to extend our greatest wishes to our winners. Remember our sponsor too! Thanks @mobicow !

Keep it going everyone!

Last edited:
I was this months $500 winner thanks to AffiliateFix and MobiCow! As has been stated in a previous post, this was so timely and a real boost for me. I had been working with mostly free traffic sources, but wanted to try my hand at paid traffic. This will give me the opportunity!

Looks like I might need to try my hand at some mobile offers so that I can try MobiCow. If you are following my start in CPA, I'll post how it goes.

Want your shot at $500? Then start a guide, case study or follow along and next month it could be you!

Here's to YOUR success.

View attachment 4807
View attachment 4808

Congrats!!!

Thanks Andree,

In order to win, you just need to start a thread with a case study, guide or follow along. Post relevant, unique material and hope for the best. You can enter more than once, by creating more than one thread that meets this criteria. Hope my journey has value to you.

Thank you AF-Roger, Minion Banana and tjtutor. I appreciate it.

Here's to your success!

Last edited:
hey @Rvfamily

Congratulations! for winning that, "much" needed money. I am willing to read and understand the thread for which you have been awarded. However, someone has mentioned above that its broken, can you please route me towards the working link of that thread? by the way thanks again. Its an honor to be with brilliant guys like you.

marketerbybirth, I don't think I would count myself as brilliant in IM just yet. Just someone willing to take action, make mistakes and not give up until I get it right. I'm pretty new to the game like many here, and created a follow along for others to see what I'm doing. My hope is simply that others might find some value in the information I present. It's not a broken link, you just have to be a member of the forum to be able to see the thread I created. Thanks for reading and for commenting.

Here's to your success!

MI
Back