The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I'm 25 and what is this

andreyhtone

affiliate
Hello guys, my name is Andrey, I am from Russia. Joined affiliatefix like 5 hours ago.

i just turned 25 and I think it's a great moment to start doing something completely new. I've been looking into affiliate marketing for a looong time (did seo and other internet stuff for a long time) but never actually tried it. Read a lot of stuff about it, case studies, ebooks...

So I am starting right now. I think that practice is the best teacher so it's better not to waste your time and just straight into it.

So today I bought adplexity subscription, tracker, domain and vps for my landing pages. Spent the day setting it all up, understanding how to copy/edit landing pages, create campaings/links in tracker (i am a tech-stuff pro at all). Don't even know how to setup postback for my cpa network yet:)

But anyway i decided to create first test campaigns today to get the practice.

Downloaded 3 landing pages and edited them, chose offers, set up links in tracker, deposited money to popcash and popads and here we go, 3 campaigns waiting for approval. Also applied to many different Cpa networks
popca.png
popc.png

Goals for first week:
  • Find out how to set up postback to my CPA and landing to track everything i need and analize traffic
  • Test at least 10 different offers with different geo
  • Creat first breakeven campaign (will involve a little (a lot) luck)

Glad that you are taking action & good luck with your campaigns.
Find out how to set up postback to my CPA and landing to track everything i need and analize traffic
It's not that hard. Some network accepts global postback url and for some network you have to send it back to the offer you are running. Every tracking software has their own guide to set up postback url. Just follow the guides and you are good to go.

Glad that you are taking action & good luck with your campaigns.

It's not that hard. Some network accepts global postback url and for some network you have to send it back to the offer you are running. Every tracking software has their own guide to set up postback url. Just follow the guides and you are good to go.
Thanks you, i'll ask my friend today to tell me more about postback and teach me a bit

I have a question, i just started to send traffic to my cpa network (bizprofits, the only one that has accepted me yet) and I see this
Screenshot_1.png

Can anybody explain what is the difference between impressions and clicks here? and why i only get clicks? I thought an impression is when user sees the ad, but maybe in cpa model they just don't count the number of time users have "seen" the ad and only count actions? or maybe i set up something wrong?

Hi andrey, welcome to the forum! Nice to see you are taking action already, I'm quite jealous you have the balls ! I am still here reading and contemplating which road to go down.

Anyway, an impression is when someone sees your ad. A click is when someone clicks your ad. My best bet is you setup something incorrectly.

Can anybody explain what is the difference between impressions and clicks here? and why i only get clicks? I thought an impression is when user sees the ad, but maybe in cpa model they just don't count the number of time users have "seen" the ad and only count actions? or maybe i set up something wrong?
It's a pop-up traffic as you mentioned earlier. It's not going to show any impression because it's directly opening your offer page/landing page in a pop-up/pop-under window. So when it's opening the offer page/landing page it's counted as a click. You can get the impression count if you are using display advertising which you are not at the moment. So don't worry about it. Just focus on getting conversions and getting enough data for optimization. Learning Optimization process should be your first priority now. Good luck and keep us updated :)

Thanks you, i'll ask my friend today to tell me more about postback and teach me a bit

I have a question, i just started to send traffic to my cpa network (bizprofits, the only one that has accepted me yet) and I see this
View attachment 8187

Impression I believe is the "Ads/Banners" they provide, and when the banners was shown to a visitors, it count 1 impression.

Don't forget to think of more angle to tackle your buyer.

Good luck, keep posting.

Hi Andrey!

Great that you are looking into exploring new things! You should stretch out even further and get multiple languages on your website so that you can have campaigns in multiple countries and maximise your efforts! At Natural Revenue we are a CPA platform, therefore your success is our success, and thats why we offer free content and also offer exclusive unique content for anyone who asks for it!
We have high commissions, incentives and a lot more benefits! Check out the URL in my description if you would like more information! Or send me message on Skpye: de.500cosmetics

I would love to hear from you, even just to help you on the way to what you are looking for!

Good Luck! :D

banners
Back