propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If you have 3 minutes..

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by Bagi Zoltán, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant affiliate

..please check my new site. Unfortunatly the Hungarian folks are not very brave to criticize the admin's site, so I honestly hope that I will get some great feedback from you. The site is an online tool with full of javascript:D Yes, I know I shouldn't but I do adore those scripts.
    URL is .htpasswd file generator
    Thank you for your valuable time!
    Thank you in advance

3 people like this.
  2. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

I think the site is simple and elegant. You may want to add CATCHA to the contact form to reduce the spam you might get in the future.

3. Resonate

Resonate <span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg affiliate

I agree with temi on the capatcha issue other then that its great. Tested it loads of times on multiple urls & it works great.

I got tho say as well nice timing! Remember that article i showed you this goes excellent with it. Will put a link to this site great job bagi. :D

4. Bagi Zoltán

Thank you guys for your valuable time. I am not too big fan of this captchas it make the life more difficoult of the etchical users. I think if the site will be under a spam attack I will rather implement a post filtering into the ajax method, so the email if it contains an URL or specified words won't be delivered:D

Guys you may know that I maintain a seo related directory and I know that you two have interest in this niche. This site is only a hobby for me so I never monitized this, but if I have possibility I would like it to use something good. I would like to ask you to send me a not very short write up about your seo/sem related consultancy sites and I will place the links with a longer description into the mainpage free of charge.

5. temi

Thanks for that offer Zoli, I will put something together today :)

6. Resonate

@ Bagi Zoltán
    Guys you may know that I maintain a seo related directory and I know that you two have interest in this niche. This site is only a hobby for me so I never monitized this, but if I have possibility I would like it to use something good. I would like to ask you to send me a not very short write up about your seo/sem related consultancy sites and I will place the links with a longer description into the mainpage free of charge.

SNAP! Thank you Bagi

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2008
  7. Bagi Zoltán

I don't want to bump this thread but sadly I must since a new domain redirection tool has been added to the site. You may set your preferences concerning the domain www or non-www and the script generates the necessary .htaccess file. Yesterday I implemented one more navigation link called like it? If you are there don't miss clicking on that and let me know what you think about the effect:)

8. Resonate

It only gets better :kneeled: Dugg to!

3 people like this.
  9. Bisje

Bisje Affiliate affiliate

Very nice AND usefull (like always :) )
    Dug

3 people like this.
  10. Bagi Zoltán

Thank you very much Eric, glad to see you posting here again.

11. Bisje

Never been away Bagi... but have had some important changes in my prof. life with an enormous impact on my free (hobby) time...
    But I still read the post here everyday :)

12. Bagi Zoltán

How about sales nowaday?

13. temi

I see Eric online all the time, like he said, just not been posting. How is you webmastering task for that writer going?

14. Bisje

Can't complain, but as they say...there is still room for improvement ;)
    I just recruited 2 new sales guys and because our general manager left...I'm more into organising and managing people right now...
    Something really new for me, but I like it :)

15. Bisje

I had the luck to finish the creating part of her site before getting to busy at work. So right now, it's just updating from time to time and, thank god, I can handle it...
    The nice part of it is that she is gaining in popularity (she's not Stephen king yet :) ) and that she introduces me to lots of interesting people in the little writers world.
    Next week I'm going to the press presentation of her new book... again I will meet new and interesting people...:)

Oh, did I linked to her site already ;) Mel Hartman - De Fantasiejagers

16. Bagi Zoltán

Eric, the site looks very demanding. Do your staff like you? :)

17. Bisje

You better ask them ;)
    But if I can measure this from the times I hear the people laughing and how it was before...I think I'm doing well :D

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed