The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

If you are not a multi million $ Ad Agency Your Facebook ACCount will get banned!

Nicheme

affiliate
I had heard this happening to other before and never believed it until it happened to me. I am a 53-year-old total solo female entrepreneur trying so hard over the past few years to make something work! I only have niches of interest to me. I am definitely not about spamming my audience an fans.

I have been doing Facebook ads for years and have gotten pretty good at it but never fully had system in place that me make consistent money. Although I have gotten paid to help local business and friends promote their Causes. Also most of the Course Strategies being sold out there are outdated and no longer compliant. So I have had to learn new ones and adapt.

I know that if what just happen can happen to someone like me, it will happen to you. Facebook want to remove all individual like you and me from their ad system and is looking for any excuse to do it. The reason is there are just way too many ads on Facebook because of all the courses being sold encouraging millions to jump on the FB ad bandwagon. Facebook is getting rid of all the small potatoes and is looking for any reason at all to ban your ad account... no questions asked.

Here is my story. Most of it copy paste from FB group, so I do not have to write again.

I just got notice my Ad account got deactivated. I have done nothing different these last few days other than double down on Ads/t-shirt promotion that are finally gaining traction.

This is so frustrating. I cannot believe after months of hard work and lots of money to build up to the point that my fan pages are profitable. I get slammed like this.

I clicked the link to contact FB if think error and my Account was not even an option to select. I was able to select blank space and copy and paste Acct # and name in the description.

Here is FB reply to my request:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your account has been disabled for not following Facebook's Advertising Guidelines.

Ad accounts are evaluated for policy compliance and quality of ad content. When accounts have run ads that are not policy compliant, they are physically challenged.

Your account was disabled for running misleading ads that resulted in high negative feedback from people on Facebook. Our goal is to provide the highest quality user experience. We reserve the right to reject any advertising that we deem contrary to these objectives. Similarly, we reserve the right to close an account creating ads contrary to these objectives.

For this reason, if any of your ads has been removed or your ad, account has been disabled, we will be unable to reactivate either. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please consider this decision final.

Thanks for your understanding,

Silas
Ads Integrity
Facebook

After Reading that email from FB PTB, I have a feeling I know what happen. Yesterday I had a lot of political T-shirts sold like crazy because of better micro targeting, and was the 1st day where I actually made more than I paid. So I decided to double down on political t-shirt ads as well as Amazon political books and boost them. I did maybe six total over two different, and very engaging Political fan pages. I knew I had finally got the targeting right, and I know I would see good results. I am certain I must have gotten too many complaints about doing this so quickly, and now FB won't even review!

There is no reason this should have happened to me just when I had a breakthrough. Know that it is just a matter of time for this to happen to you. All it takes in 2 or 3 people to complain, and your entire FB efforts will go up in the dust. Even when you know it is a mistake.

You can go to youtube and see video from ad agencies explaining this fact.
What makes me so angry is there are still so many Facebook Ad Guru pushing Facebook on us with extremely expensive courses knowing good and well we will eventually be banned.

This is not right. I know Facebook is powerful but it is no longer meant to be used by people like me or you to promote their products. Or offers or even Blog post.

If you have fan pages, Fan #s to the point where you no longer have to worry about ads. Consider yourself lucky and do not attempt to do ads because you are taking way to big of a risk. If you are new to Social Media traffic and are using Facebook ads as a traffic source, Just know it will eventually go up in smoke. If you are willing to gambling lots of money like that, then good for you.

Know that Facebook Marketing has now become a very high risk and expensive gamble. Beware. It is not a Matter of IF, instead it is a Matter of When

Last edited:
Amazingly written....Cant agree more .....
No one even informs the newbies about suck risks .....The biggest problem in affiliate marketing....Traffic source a/c bans.

The only way is to go black hat....

In any case , did you figure out how to harvest FB accounts.

Well, that sucks! Will FB not lose a lot of income getting rid of so many of their smaller accounts? I would have thought they were the bread and butter of their advertising revenue but I guess I'm wrong.

Facebook is undergoing a lot of changes lately. The Platform that initially was formed to share and engage is social related information has now turned into a very massive and wide platform majorly where advertisements are done in a large number. What is running into my mind is that Facebook has just realized that there are a lot of dollars in this business. And it is for these reason that they feel to have the authority over all ads that appear on the top end social media platform. It is something we have no control over. My advise is that you start searching for a fairly competitive site which will help you stay on track.

@Dr. Forum do you have any suggestions re competitive sites? I mean, have you tried any that you feel would be a reasonable substitute? It would be interesting to know if you've had a good experience with a different site.

Maybe it's just me but it seems like we're always running. A site works then kicks off marketers who run to next good site which then kicks off marketers who run to next good site....

FB ads policies are pretty straight forward and when it comes to political related products, and the copy that goes with them, you are putting yourself at risk.

Facebook's Prohibited Content

3. f. Content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.

We have an abundance of marketers doing Tees' here and everytime we see a thread on ad accounts being banned, 99% of the time it's due to a gross violation to something in the FB Ads Policies. However, even a violation as trite as what may have caused your ad account to be banned, is not unusual.

It is true that Fb is bending to the will of large companies in some ways. We have seen this with dating niches on FB. It's the nature of the beast.

its very sad dear that your account has been banned as according to the rules of facebook. you have put yourself on risk by sharing political t-shirts.. i know they are sold more than the common t-shirts but facebook doesn't allow to be sold on facebook any political or controversial content... i think you should search for some other platform now to start you r hard work again and read the rules of that platform first to avoid these type of things again in future...

Same thing happened to me...but on Google AdWords.

I guess it's a trend to take off self employed people (despite having spent almost US$400k on AdWords)

It's still a mystery as Google AdWords never gave me a clear explaination, just those canned response that you can find anywhere on the web

It's still a mystery as Google AdWords never gave me a clear explaination, just those canned response that you can find anywhere on the web

Well, that sucks. At least if you knew what was wrong, you could correct it before running another campaign.

I'm not sure if this thread has some real facts/news behind it, but since you said you promoted t-shirts with political content and this breaks their term, they banned you, simple.

Probably they'll be more strict, but I don't think they'll ban all the non-agency accounts, because they would lose a lot of money. Let's not forget FB makes all their income from advertising.

So, next time read their terms and conditions better and make sure you follow them.

FB ads policies are pretty straight forward and when it comes to political related products, and the copy that goes with them, you are putting yourself at risk.

Facebook's Prohibited Content

3. f. Content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.

We have an abundance of marketers doing Tees' here and everytime we see a thread on ad accounts being banned, 99% of the time it's due to a gross violation to something in the FB Ads Policies. However, even a violation as trite as what may have caused your ad account to be banned, is not unusual.

It is true that Fb is bending to the will of large companies in some ways. We have seen this with dating niches on FB. It's the nature of the beast.

I was just reading their policy this morning and noticed in a few areas they note that they can also choose to use their "own" desecration as to whether approve, deny, ban an account. But as you said their policy is truly straight forward. As I said in another post here marketers really really need to read and understand these policies. Honestly you have to sit down an think about whether your material could result in a ban down the road once its thoroughly reviewed.

I had heard this happening to other before and never believed it until it happened to me. I am a 53-year-old total solo female entrepreneur trying so hard over the past few years to make something work! I only have niches of interest to me. I am definitely not about spamming my audience an fans.

I have been doing Facebook ads for years and have gotten pretty good at it but never fully had system in place that me make consistent money. Although I have gotten paid to help local business and friends promote their Causes. Also most of the Course Strategies being sold out there are outdated and no longer compliant. So I have had to learn new ones and adapt.

I know that if what just happen can happen to someone like me, it will happen to you. Facebook want to remove all individual like you and me from their ad system and is looking for any excuse to do it. The reason is there are just way too many ads on Facebook because of all the courses being sold encouraging millions to jump on the FB ad bandwagon. Facebook is getting rid of all the small potatoes and is looking for any reason at all to ban your ad account... no questions asked.

Here is my story. Most of it copy paste from FB group, so I do not have to write again.

I just got notice my Ad account got deactivated. I have done nothing different these last few days other than double down on Ads/t-shirt promotion that are finally gaining traction.

This is so frustrating. I cannot believe after months of hard work and lots of money to build up to the point that my fan pages are profitable. I get slammed like this.

I clicked the link to contact FB if think error and my Account was not even an option to select. I was able to select blank space and copy and paste Acct # and name in the description.

Here is FB reply to my request:

After Reading that email from FB PTB, I have a feeling I know what happen. Yesterday I had a lot of political T-shirts sold like crazy because of better micro targeting, and was the 1st day where I actually made more than I paid. So I decided to double down on political t-shirt ads as well as Amazon political books and boost them. I did maybe six total over two different, and very engaging Political fan pages. I knew I had finally got the targeting right, and I know I would see good results. I am certain I must have gotten too many complaints about doing this so quickly, and now FB won't even review!

There is no reason this should have happened to me just when I had a breakthrough. Know that it is just a matter of time for this to happen to you. All it takes in 2 or 3 people to complain, and your entire FB efforts will go up in the dust. Even when you know it is a mistake.

You can go to youtube and see video from ad agencies explaining this fact.
What makes me so angry is there are still so many Facebook Ad Guru pushing Facebook on us with extremely expensive courses knowing good and well we will eventually be banned.

This is not right. I know Facebook is powerful but it is no longer meant to be used by people like me or you to promote their products. Or offers or even Blog post.

If you have fan pages, Fan #s to the point where you no longer have to worry about ads. Consider yourself lucky and do not attempt to do ads because you are taking way to big of a risk. If you are new to Social Media traffic and are using Facebook ads as a traffic source, Just know it will eventually go up in smoke. If you are willing to gambling lots of money like that, then good for you.

Know that Facebook Marketing has now become a very high risk and expensive gamble. Beware. It is not a Matter of IF, instead it is a Matter of When

If I were you I would call FB and plead my case. Ask what you did wrong and how you can rectify it. I doubt FB would want to loose you as a paying customer. I mean sure your not a multi million dollar company but your money is as good as theirs and a dime spends the same way as a dollar does. You get what I mean?

If I were you I would call FB and plead my case. Ask what you did wrong and how you can rectify it. I doubt FB would want to loose you as a paying customer. I mean sure your not a multi million dollar company but your money is as good as theirs and a dime spends the same way as a dollar does. You get what I mean?

It's certainly worth a try if you want your account back.

I finally did get positive response of getting an automated message considering their decision final. I pleaded that I am a legit solo entrepreneur and very specific niche marketing entrepreneur, and I cannot help if my political, or sports related sites draw controversies among rivals! Just because an ad is not agreeable to the person viewing it does not mean it violates TOS or should be ground for losing Account. All of my Ad are always targeted to people who would "LIKE" the ad and not a Rival.

Finally I got a response that they have reactivated on Friday but I still don't see it. I Think because of weekend It will reactivated on Monday. I thanked "Silas" profusely and ask if I can find out why the ads that were flagged were grounds for account being banned. I have a feeling it is automated process and based on # of flags. Its is a miracle to get someone to review.

If you do get a review consider yourself lucky. I will probably never get response who It was banned in 1st place because of liability reasons. You may never hear back. I think they realized that I did have leg to stand on and I probably could make waves for not even reviewing my ads.

I know they are in a Dilemma because of so many competing for very small window of ad space. I think it is only going to get much worse for the small entrepreneurs like us. Our window opportunities to profit off of Facebook Fans is closing fast.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this thread has some real facts/news behind it, but since you said you promoted t-shirts with political content and this breaks their term, they banned you, simple.

Probably they'll be more strict, but I don't think they'll ban all the non-agency accounts, because they would lose a lot of money. Let's not forget FB makes all their income from advertising.

So, next time read their terms and conditions better and make sure you follow them.
Hello, Which TOS say I cannot promote a t-shirt that says "Ben Carson 2016?" on it? Here is TOS for ads Advertising Policies
Another one was "Fixing Government is not brain Surgery, But wait Ben can do that too". None of that is close to Breaking Ad TOS.

It is not a controversy if my target audience on my ad campaign is only Ben Carson Fans!

Last edited:
banners
Back