Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ideas to increase traffic to my digital products

Certified

tyoussef

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
PureLander
hey @Matuloo , i really want to ask you some thing else .
because i think am gonna regret if Didn't ask you , because this is your week :) and i know you will give me some good insight and some killing ideas .
i have a good digital product and i want to get more traffic and sales .
i have a referral system and i want to tap-in into other marketers lists for free and let them promote my product, Do you have any idea how can i do it without spending money on facebook ads ect...
any Good idea where i can find that guys that can trust me and promote my product because i think that's what all successful product creators are doing .
they create a product and they promote by there own way then they tap-in to the lists of there competitors and take advantage of there giant lists as well :).
then boom the product becomes famous :)
like affkit :):)
what do you think @Matuloo .
if i can get 600 to 1000 visitor a day i will make a bunch of cash because i know that my products converts if they have been marketed to the right audience .
thanks coach :)

Well, finding people to actually promote your product is not so easy - there's that trust issue. How do they know you're gonna pay them?

That's exactly the reason for affiliate networks being so popular - they deal with the advertisers and affiliates are protected.

In case you are sure that your products convert well, you might want to make a deal with some small affiliate network for example. Or how about listing your product on clickbank? This would give you the so-needed credibility and it would be easier for you to find fellow marketers to push your products.

You should also look for email list owners that are selling email blasts, that could definitely work for you in case you can market it properly. I know you are looking for free methods to get the word out, but you should really focus on promoting your products on your own first, including both paid and free methods.

Build a couple blogs around your niche, be active on related reddits, post on related forums, make a few FB pages, post in FB groups ... collect emails by giving away one of the products and try to upsell the rest of them ...

There is a lot that you can do :) The ball won't get rolling on it's own, you need to be the engine and once it's rolling, others will jump on the bandwagon :)

wow @Matuloo really Cool :)
thanks for the information i will apply some of them immediately :).
your ideas are great ,
you are really an expert :) .
thanks for the tips .
i don't know how to thank you Matuloo.

banners
Back