The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I wrote an eBook. I don't know what to do next. Any suggestions?

Tirade

affiliate
Hello all,

I recently wrote an eBook's worth of material for a niche that I have personal interest in. I wrote this content because I had fun writing it and because I want to contribute to this niche's community. What I'm having trouble with right now is figuring out how to best to monetize it. Here are my options as I see them:

1) Divide the content into several high-quality articles for a website. Monetize with AdSense, Amazon links, and any other relevant affiliate links.

2) Offer it as a free eBook that people can access by signing up for a mailing list. The problem is that I have absolutely zero experience with email marketing and I'm not entirely sure what to do with my email list once I build one. This isn't a niche where emailing readers with Peerfly links is going to work.

3) Offer it as a paid eBook. I'm not considering this option because I want to keep the information free and accessible to all.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm in great need of direction on this project.

Personally i'd pick a good referral or affiliate offer related to that book and incorporate it inside and in the funnel.

Then I'd build a simple landing page with an opt in form, check out: Free Landing Page - IMScalable

You can then use targeted traffic, for example Facebook with custom audiences and build up a page or direct users to the squeeze page.

Build a funnel around your FREE ebook, include and upsell, maybe a webinar or higher level product. Maybe a conference call with you?

Etc.

Like K said, find offers related to the offer and include them on the book. Than go and promote it on forums, contact bloggers and make ask them to review it or make guest posts on the subject. If the ebook has a high quality, just by reaching bloggers you might get a good audience. I also suggest to build a lander and give it for free after they signup. An email list is super important...you can look on The Dojo Welcome to The Dojo for guides about email.

Building an email list, setting up an auto-responder and also promoting offers directly in the book, will help you get some $. With those you can scale by building the list even more from sources like Facebook.

Thanks for the advice everybody. I suspected emailing marketing was the right way to go about this and it looks like everyone is in agreement.

you are halfway ...
you did the hard part and u create your own product .. This is amazing ..
i will Suggest you to Read the Product Launch Formula by Jeff Walker because it will help you to make a lot of money just on the launch day ...

banners
Back